VIP System

We got new gameserver IPs! HERE you can lookup the new adresses.

• AndyTNT wrote:

Kannst du bitte mein Vip Status weg machen? ich höre nur mie mie mie auf GB12,
    Ich will immer noch donations machen aber will kein mir Vip Status haben.

Danke,
    Gruß,
    AndyTNT.
    yes... ;( i saw what he is talking about
    it's not easy to play when some of the players "cry" about vip status
    andy bro you should less watch/read chatlog
  • Yesterday we discussed with Andy about the VIP. I resigned from VIP after a few days partly due to other players complains but also that this gives you a huge advantage against others. Like said before - it is like a "legal cheat". Indeed it causes some stress to others and as effect also to the vip user. May I propose some changes? I think more then enough would be increased speed. Speed equal to lightweight perk - as now the "vip extra speed" is much faster than lightweight perk. This one atribute would be much more reasonable. Other thing is that VIP could have the power of voting map change.

Kindly please consider such changes.
  • I agree totally with YDI|Acme here, I would be more than happy with just the increased speed bonus as being able to sprint silently is a great advantage to have.
    The extra health, ammo and grenades are a little too unfair against players of a smaller skill level as say IveMESTAR.(he kicks my ass regardless of VIP bonuses)
    That way the other players can kill u easily enough even with VIP without having to empty pretty much an entire clip into you.

I felt personally mobbed when I had VIP and it reduced the fun I was having because of complaints and also the fun of others on the server that were finding it extremely hard to kill decent players with the VIP bonuses.

The post was edited 1 time, last by AndyTNT ().

• Hello,
    i allready saw people with "VIP" Status. And its kinda cool, BUT overpowered. In case the increased hp.
    If i can recommend something......

Remove the HP bonus. ( Or decrease the bonus ) Like 30 on normal....and 50 on VIP.
    Speed bonus can still be applied. ( Or should be decreased )
    Extra ammo can still be applied.
    Remove the extra nades..... ( Or decrease the ammount....if that is possible. )
    Or add some stuff for donators like the laser from the "N"(dunno how the actual name is :) ) menu. ( Only on permission VIP )
    Special Wildcard design for VIP´s. etc.

I hope i do not carry this too far. :D :D :D

Regards
    Liiz
  • New

i would have to agree that you don't want to much. but enough so that it makes ppl want to get vip. to much and as said, it becomes overpowered and not fun at all.

a few things possibly. allow maybe for those to pick what they want? if someone is not as good of a player maybe they can get a little extra health, ammo etc. those who are better, can just get a few perks.
  • New

cad80_99 wrote:

i would have to agree that you don't want to much. but enough so that it makes ppl want to get vip. to much and as said, it becomes overpowered and not fun at all.

a few things possibly. allow maybe for those to pick what they want? if someone is not as good of a player maybe they can get a little extra health, ammo etc. those who are better, can just get a few perks.
    Good idea