"babcia juzia" would be a good moderator.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "babcia juzia" would be a good moderator.

Hello everyone,

Ingame name: babcia_juzia
    forename: Tomek
    About me: Workoholic web developer from Poland, love wood working, reading books, running and of course games. I'm playing COD4 since the beginning so... yeap almost a decade. I think many of you who's playing on GB#8 should remember me (and my brother - "babcia frania" his ingame name is).
    Residence: I'm from Poland. Don't know what to say more. We got gorgeous girls and polluted air.
    Why I want to be moderator: To be sure I was encourage by Sophos to apply for this. I'm playing GB#8 every day and every nigtht, I'm very calm and cold blooded and I want to do some good stuff. Often I'm playing late in night and there's no admin then on GB#8. Like for example now when I'm writing this, there is this "Kot" player with wallchacks who destroys game for everyone on the server and no moderator to help players. I just want to help, nothing more, nothing less.
    Game experience: If we talking about GB then GB#8 mostly. I just really love gungame.
    How I find you: server browser in game.

I read whole ruleset.
  • babcia_juzia wrote:

Like for example now when I'm writing this, there is this "Kot" player with wallchacks who destroys game for everyone on the server and no moderator to help players.
    There is a command called "!calladmin".........by the way, in my opinion, accusing others has no place in an application.
  • Liiz- wrote:

There is a command called "!calladmin".........by the way, in my opinion, accusing others has no place in an application.
    We did use "!calladmin" (there was at least 3 requests in 20 minutes), but that's not the point. Forgive me if mentioning this player was some kind of faux pas, I just wanted to point out, that for now there is only one (active) moderator on GB#8 (Sophos) and I think he could use some help. I really like GB servers, the atmosphere here and people and that's why I think I could help making the place better for everyone.

But of course decision is yours.
  • Yes from me. We talked on TS for the last few days about this. I believe he would do a good job. He's very calm as he said, and respects the rules.

His history is pretty much clean, clientdetails.php?id=283975
    Only 2 warnings for bad words, one for camping (from me, but I can confirm he never even attempted to camp apart from that tiny mistake), and 1 kick for advertising, where he literally posted gb-clan's website, so not really advertising.

Activity is a key factor here, and he's playing a lot, I'd just love to see more TS activity, but I'm getting him into that as we speak.

In general, very cheerful, calm, respective guy, active a lot and knows what he's doing.

Juzia, you have my full support, and I'll make sure to help you in any way should you become a moderator. I would recommend that you don't prematurely accuse players of WH, Kot is a legit player, we've had hundreds of screenshots taken of him, he's clean. But that's something you'll learn in the process of becoming an admin. Using pb screenshots, echelon and commands is all learnt after you're accepted, and it takes only few hours to get a grasp of it.

:done: :done: :done: :done: all the way.
  • Sophos wrote:

Kot is a legit player
    If so, then shame on me (but yestarday I was watching him closely - me and some other players - and I'm so sure he had some kind of auto-aim-wall-hack-magic). Nevertheless, once again sorry for premature accusation and thanks for your support.
  • babcia_juzia wrote:

Sophos wrote:

Kot is a legit player
    If so, then shame on me (but yestarday I was watching him closely - me and some other players - and I'm so sure he had some kind of auto-aim-wall-hack-magic). Nevertheless, once again sorry for premature accusation and thanks for your support.
    Nah, what you saw is an effect of being really good, knowing spawns and having a proper headset. I couldn't believe Raikko was legit until I saw the screenshots myself. Some people are just that good. But like I said, don't stress about it, you'll learn about all the tools when the time comes. It's really easy to see a cheater once you have the right tools.
  • babcia_juzia wrote:

We got gorgeous girls and polluted air
    lmao :phat:

@others: echelon looks good. No severe penalties and 300+ connections.

Didn't see you ingame yet, but that's probably because I'm not online recently.

You wrote a proper application, so I'd want to give you a chance to prove yourself. :thumbup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by slotty ().