News 21.05.2017

• News 21.05.2017

Heyho! everyone. Here are the News from the meeting we had yesterday.

1. New Members

We are happy to welcome [Who'S]Lu? and Adil Latif as new Members of the GermanBash Clan. :thumbup:

2. Promotion

GameStyler left his trialphase behind successfully. From today you can use the |GB|-Tag.

Keep it going :thumbsup:

3. Important

To all you guys who are new to the GB-Clan and all full GB-Members. When the time comes up and you got promoted to GB-Member and after a while you want to become a GB-Member/Moderator all you have to do is write an application for the Member/Moderator group only and nothing more.
    There is no really need for an public application and it makes things easier for the Management.

2- We noticed that GB#3 Deathrun and GB#13 CoDJumper are empty almost all the time so if you want to improfe your strafing skills and jump around for a while go ahead and get things going :pump:
    GB#3 Ip: cod.gb-clan.de:28961

GB#13 Ip: cod.gb-clan.de:28920

3- Bugs on the servers will be fixed as soon as possible but our technic magician Momo has to study for his bachelor exams. Be patient and fingers crossed that he will pass his exams successfully. :love:

Take care and have fun playing
    Your Management

The post was edited 1 time, last by DanFitLou ().

• Congrats.

Tried jumper but am bad lol. Took a demo video to show. Have said, would be nice if someone made a tutorial video showing and explaining how to make jumps.

The map I tried had 3 levels to choose. Easy started with a bounce jump to a platform. I could hit the bounce but not make the platform. Tried different fps and was even told 125 should be the only fps needed for easy. Not sure if I was doing something wrong or how to get more distance after the bounce.

But tried and will keep trying lol. Remember a map back in the day that had a tutorial zone. So it would have strafe jumps and would have the distance etc.

Deathrun, I love. But requires players. Wish it had a way to play and go thru the round with one player to practice. I know how as far as setting up own server and then it lets you with a 10 min timer and you can use noclip to get into the activator spots to activate things. But then like I said, requires setting up own server.

Both great mods in my opinion as I said, because you can do by self as well.
  • cad80_99 wrote:

Deathrun, I love. But requires players. Wish it had a way to play and go thru the round with one player to practice. I know how as far as setting up own server and then it lets you with a 10 min timer and you can use noclip to get into the activator spots to activate things. But then like I said, requires setting up own server.
    great idea!