Hello all) |GB|Sophos lets talk here

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello all) |GB|Sophos lets talk here

Hello GB mates :thumbup: today i was playing on GG server (spend a lot time there) and meet with GB Sophos. i ask him bout warn one player for camping (not only me asking about it). aaaaand - nothing, he just play) ok, i ask him why he dont do his own job on the server, he said - dont tell me what to do. then after some discussion he said "stfu". hm.... never saw before so rude GB admin) i didnt said nothing bad. after some time i said to him that Rule#1 - NO camping. and then he kick me for spam :) wth
    :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
  • :rofl: :rofl:

edit (after a while...): i had to "take a few" words here, don't be angry on me bro hackerOLDZ but this is just...hilarious :rofl:

server isn't place for that kind of conversation between you and admin...forum is

but understand sophos to,... he doesn't know you (at least i think he doesn't), so he can't believe your judgement, or when "random" player tells about camp to give warn/kick/go to spec and watch
    and you didn't deserve to get kicked...
    you both did wrong

and still :rofl:

make love not war :love: :love:

The post was edited 2 times, last by IveMESTAR ().

• yh, i agree that server isn't place for that kind of conversation. but yes, he didnt go for spec, he didnt give me even normal answer on my ask, just rude "dont say me what i must to do" and then "stfu". i just cant unerstand from what times GB members (admins) can speak with another players as with shiat (sry). thnx for respond Ive <3
  • First of all, I came on the server after a month of absence. I was online for less than 10 seconds when you attacked me with warning someone for camp. Before I could even manage to do anything you attacked me with not doing my responsibility. Literally, your first words were "Sophos admin? Than do your job!" or something like that. From the moment I joined. Than your message you say every time "How long are you in the team?" You tell me these exact words every time I don't do something by your request. Why does it bother you how long have I been in the team? Just because you were in the team before me, doesn't mean you would do a better job. I told you that I haven't seen Apple camping myself (he might have stopped at the moment I came) you kept on pressuring me with your spam. Rule 3 is pretty clear, don't argue with me. If I had seen him camping, I would have warned him, as I had done to a few people after that match. If you want me to do my job, than let me do it, without pressuring me into doing what you want, because pleasing you isn't my job. I'm here to set up a fair playground for everyone, not just you.

Secondly, I was rude because this is not your first issue of disrespecting me and telling me what to do. You are also rude to me, and I never acted out before this. The community in general thinks I'm doing a pretty good work here, but you're one of the few that always has a complaint. Most of others that complain are campers that get warned, but you are an ex-admin so you think you always know better. Like I told you, I'm not here to do requests on warning/kicking/banning, and I won't warn anyone just because you tell me to do so. The only judgement I trust is my own.
    Now, if the admins want to take further action against me, I would suggest first asking what the other regular players think about that, not just Oldz who always had problems with me.

My statement is done.

Also, looking at your Echelon history, you were quite rude yourself. "f**king lager", "camp more f**ker", "he is f**king noob", "move c**t" are just some of the fine examples this person gave us of his vocabulary. My stfu now seems pretty mild. Granted, I've had some history with the F-bomb myself, but I'm not the one here complaining about "stfu".

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sophos ().

• i havent some problem with u mate. i was asking how long are u in team just cause if u are new then u maybe dont know your own server job, thats all. ppl dont care how long u wasnt in game. u just play, cuz u come there for fun and its ok, but if u have some rights then u have some responsibilities. i dont attacked u, just said that u must do your own server job. what u said? "stfu before u fly away from the server"? something like that. maybe some respect to other players? i didnt said nothing bad to u. but u wanna play "BIG BOSS", yh?
  • #oldz wrote:

i havent some problem with u mate. i was asking how long are u in team just cause if u are new then u maybe dont know your own server job, thats all. ppl dont care how long u wasnt in game. u just play, cuz u come there for fun and its ok, but if u have some rights then u have some responsibilities. i dont attacked u, just said that u must do your own server job. what u said? "stfu before u fly away from the server"? something like that. maybe some respect to other players? i didnt said nothing bad to u. but u wanna play "BIG BOSS", yh?
    This was not the first occurrence of you asking me that and than proceeding to insult me. I know it doesn't matter I was offline for a month, but what matters is I was online for 10 seconds before you started your rant. That is simply not enough time for me to do anything, and that is why I told you to stop bothering me until I figure out what to do. I said it rudely because rude is the only tone I got from you. Ever.
  • #oldz wrote:

it wasnt first time when u dont do what u must as admin. but ok, i understood your position. sad and weird. GL
    And that's the problem. It wasn't the first time I didn't do what I had to according to YOU. But, like I said, I only trust my own judgement. I'm not going to warn people just because you think I should. I think by now it should be pretty clear for everyone that oldz is just complaining about me not doing his requests because he feels special here.

I'm doing my fair share of moderating on the servers, and I'm one of the strictest people doing it. Look at my logs and you can see the amount of work I do when I play. That should say enough about me "not doing what I'm supposed to".
  • im not special here, im just a player, i dont know why u think bout me like that. i just say that u dont even spec guy who camp (not only me said it to u btw). and u know.... it would be ok for me, because camper isnt hacker. but u start acting like rude kid with some rights. U took it like something personal.
  • #oldz wrote:

im not special here, im just a player, i dont know why u think bout me like that. i just say that u dont even spec guy who camp (not only me said it to u btw). and u know.... it would be ok for me, because camper isnt hacker. but u start acting like rude kid with some rights. U took it like something personal.
    And like I said, I just joined, I saw apple moving, and there was no need for spectating. You did act like you're special, constantly reminding me you were admin and you did a better job, and acted like I should warn him because you said so. I took it personally because it was a personal attack. The only rude thing I said was "stfu". It was self-defensive to a degree because I didn't need your rant the moment I joined. It might have been rude to hear from an admin, and I admit my mistake, but like I said, self-defense instincts kicked in and I did what I had to. The other thing I said was "don't tell me what to do" is not rude, it just means stop telling me who to warn. I'm perfectly capable of finding campers myself. Since apple was camping before I joined, it's not my problem, as in, I have no idea whether or not he was really camping, and I can't and won't take anyone's word for it, because if I did that a lot of innocent players would be warned all the time. I rest my case here, reply all you want, I don't feel the need to explain myself any further. I feel like I haven't done anything extraordinarily bad that should deserve this kind of attention and public call out. I haven't abused my rights in the sense of kicking or warning innocent players. You have been warned for spamming your rant, and kicked for rule 3 after you wouldn't stop, which is within rules, and again, not that bad since you were able to join moments later. Which you have.
  • You 2 guys need a Snickers

I mean u guys are so butthurted cause of 1 fuckin insult

Try to play CS GO where all insult the shit out of each other there on regular basis lol, I mean whole community insult the shit out of each other every day, when u say Fuck You its like Good Morning there :wbb: lol

I wanna say to u 2 too forget this not important nonsense, and get along, after all we all here share 1 common passion and that's CoD 4
    so u guys chill XD

The post was edited 2 times, last by Karlo ().

• Karlo wrote:

You 2 guys need a Snickers

I mean u guys are so butthurted cause of 1 fuckin insult

Try to play CS GO where all insult the shit out of each other there on regular basis lol, I mean whole community insult the shit out of each other every day, when u say Fuck You its like Good Morning there :wbb: lol

I wanna say to u 2 too forget this not important nonsense, and get along, after all we all here share 1 common passion and that's CoD 4
    so u guys chill XD
    The thing is, there was no insult. I'm not "butthurt", I just used my admin right to stop him from trying to enforce his own rules. While stfu is rude to some degree, it's still better than giving him a warn for spam (which pretty much says the same thing), which I had to do anyway, since he wouldn't stop.

Anyway, time to forget about this thing and let the higher-ups do their job deciding what will happen next. I put my trust into their decision making, and hope they do a thorough investigation and make the right choice.

Can someone lock this please?