I'm temp banned for what exactly???!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm temp banned for what exactly???!!!

I would like an explanation. I've been playing on this server for quite some time now and I enjoy it. And now I get this random temp ban for what? I'm not cheating nor using anything that could be considered as such. I'm happy to prove that. Can someone explain me this and appeal this ban?

In game name is Cyam #TMT
  • You dont have to modify your .exe to get the FOV which is fucked up . I Was playing on a ffa server on stream which had the fov option , ofc i used it . later on GB i still had it (without modifying anything on my exe) . i find banning people for fov is a bad idea , need to re-think the punishment or maybe help them get rid of it , as of yet , i still have not found a solution for this myself and still have higher fov in gb servers . i think the solution would be going back to the server i changed it , but now its really hard to find it and i forgot the name
    I'm ruthless , rude , straight forward . But im fair and loyal .
  • LOL, you guys are so fucking funny. I didn't change ANYTHING, I don't give a fuck about FOV-s and configs I just enjoy the game. I didn't even know it was changed and trust me I don't even know how to change it. I noticed FoV was bigger on your server and I thought it was a nice thing hence I continued playing on it. If I knew it was disallowed I would never even join your servers.

You guys are fucking funny trying to run a server with your own ridiculous rules and banning me for doing absolutely nothing. I would say nothing if I intentionally increased my FoV, but I did absolutely nothing. At this point I don't even fucking care about you unbanning me, as a matter of fact you'll probably perm ban me and that's okay too. Just change your fucking rules or at least mention it somewhere where we can see it.
  • Liiz- wrote:

Thanks Mieze.

Cyam you have been banned for FoV.
    Please only use the Normal FoV settings and dont bypass our restriction by modifying the .exe

Regards
    Liiz-
    What the hell lol, I didn't even touch the .exe

It's original game I bought it from steam and from the moment I purchased the game I never even touched the game files or configs. Once again you guys are ridiculous
  • SHADOW_ wrote:

Cyam wrote:

Just change your fucking rules or at least mention it somewhere where we can see it.
    Ohh our rules are fucked? And you can't find our ruleset? Open your eyes!!!!!!! :cursing: :cursing: Rules.PNG

And if you don't like our rules, Go play somewhere else or play with playmobil.

Goodbye

Greets
    SHADOW_
    I know you don't care about one player on your server, but god damn am I supposed to read entire clan's site before entering the server? I never encountered a FoV rule before, never had problem with it. It's also funny because as I said I didn't even touch the config so this is really shitty from you all. Nice admins, 10/10 lol
  • So, you come here pleading for unban, when we tell you what's wrong, instead of looking for a fix you insult valuable members of this forum and then you apply for a member.

Let me give you an advice, members are meant to be our friends, and you won't make any here with that kind of attitude.
    You obviously think too highly of yourself, what kind of person immediately after registering puts a shirtless picture of himself in a gaming forum. We are very uninterested in your chest hair.

Learn some humility, change your damn FoV, wait for the unban and then you might be in our favour for a member if you act friendly enough.