Membership APPLICATION

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Membership APPLICATION

Greetings to all the members, moderators and admins of GB clan. I'd like to apply for being a member of this amazing clan.

I'd like to start with my age (as you've mentioned a minimum age required is 16, which is nice by the way - no one wants to deal with kid's attitude); I'm 20 years old, currently residing in Croatia. I was born in April, 1997. I have been playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare as far as I can remember honestly. I think I was 11 years old when I started and I remember the hype when I came back from school only to play this game. This will always be my favorite CoD, period.

• Ingame-Name (same as the topic headline): Cyam (You can find me with different tags, just for the lulz, but I'm always Cyam)
    • Your forename: Ivan
    • Your age: 20
    • Specifics about your person: I'm an open minded & friendly person. I'm always open for chatting with fellow players on the server. I'm that kind of a person that will always obey your orders without questions and try to improve every day. I currently have a lot of free time so I don't have problem with being active on both server and this website.
    • Specifics about your residence: I don't know what to say about Croatia. It's in Europe, timezone is GMT +2 and yes, I'm a fluent English writer and speaker.
    • Why do you want to join our clan?: I enjoy your servers, I enjoy playing with people that are active there. Every time I join your server, I know exactly who everyone is - I'm able to split experienced and noob players just by their names. There is just something about this server I like and I feel like I want to contribute by being a part of it. Honestly, I wouldn't keep playing on it if there weren't something special about it. It's maybe a bit off-topic, but I'm a graphic designer - I can help you design new parts for your website and even create a new, more professional logo. I NEVER post an applications for clans, I simply don't have time for it, but I did post an application for your clan - that must mean something. :thumbsup:
    • Which game experience do you have?: I have 9 years of experience with CoD4: Modern Warfare. I've been member of numerous clans and I've participated in local tournaments; always ranking top #3 in those competitions. Nowadays, I just play for fun and people who are "unlucky" to play with me on your server know that I'm always in top 2 players. :thumbup: Here is little something I'm proud of: rwsM8V1.jpg - I hate Bloc, I have always hated it but somehow I managed to set this record. Total domination. :)
    • How did you find us? I own an original game and I found you by filtering servers to number of players. Your server always seemed to have most players whenever I checked it. Nothing special, I just stumbled upon you.
    • Did you read our ruleset ? Yes, I did. Quite a professional ruleset you got there to be honest. One more reason for me to join, I want to be with professionals, not kids who just happen to have something they call clan.

That's it, hopefully you'll read this carefully and take me under your wings! I'm ready for any challenge you may throw at me. 1v1 your best member? LET'S DO IT! :D :P
  • I don't like to read you bragging about yourself. It's good to tell us how much experience you have. Telling us how good you are sounds off in my ears, though. Maybe it's just me but i like modest people more.
    Not too many connections and a little bit foul mouth. See chatlogs: Echelon (for admins only)
    I can't say anything about Teamspeak activity ...

Although I think all that: It's a good written application nonetheless (considering some other applications that got accepted).
    At the moment I would not want you to join our clan, because of aforementioned reasons.
    I think you should try again when once you have more connections and stopped insulting other players.

Have a nice day.
  • "1v1 your best member?"
    The fuck is this lol.
    You think you some Stevy or something?
    Ill accept your challange, Beat me in GB#2 (FFA), and i'll say yes
    Once u can beat me there, ill 1v1 you, if u don't, then im not just gonna waste my time
    I'm ruthless , rude , straight forward . But im fair and loyal .
  • slotty wrote:

I don't like to read you bragging about yourself. It's good to tell us how much experience you have. Telling us how good you are sounds off in my ears, though. Maybe it's just me but i like modest people more.
    Not too many connections and a little bit foul mouth. See chatlogs: Echelon (for admins only)

Although I think all that: It's a good written application nonetheless (considering some other applications that got accepted).
    At the moment I would not want you to join our clan, because of aforementioned reasons.
    I think you should try again when once you have more connections and stopped insulting other players.

Have a nice day.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • slotty wrote:

I don't like to read you bragging about yourself. It's good to tell us how much experience you have. Telling us how good you are sounds off in my ears, though. Maybe it's just me but i like modest people more.

Have a nice day.
    wouldn't be the first bigheaded player who we accept :pardon: It's a nice application so why not, give it a try :done:
  • Do not be the guy like in:

I'm temp banned for what exactly???!!!

Change you're standing. And maybe after a certain time. We will think about it.
    Ofcourse after you wrote another application.

It doesn't mean that we do not like you if you think that.
    After the last posts of you. We just do not think to accept you.

EDIT: Like mentioned....watch out what you are writing......because if you do not stop......you maybe get banned with a little higher time scale then usual........

Regards
    Liiz-

The post was edited 1 time, last by Liiz- ().

• Well, judging by your application, you seem like a perfect future member. I mean, it's written with almost perfect English, shows that you're serious, a good player, and says pretty much everything we need to know about you.

Except one thing, and that ugly truth keeps showing in every reply you made. You have one of the last likeable personalities that have ever stumbled upon this forum. You could have been a member by now, if you only choose different words when writing that reply. Disagreeing with our opinion is OK, but suddenly going from a professional attitude in the opening post to childish replies means that you'll only be a good member if we watch out what we're saying about you. You can't take a critic at any cost, and that's not what being friendly is about.

A clear no from me, and just as I said in another one of your threads, Learn some humility. You're the one that wants to be a member, we didn't ask you, and we don't need you, so stop acting like we are begging you to be a member. You need us more than we need you, and that's a fact.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sophos ().

• These fully grown persons are considering me every day. I agree with all of them, you definitely need to change your attitude around here. Sadly but true, I am already familiar with these kinds of people.

It's been a long time since I replied to Member Application. First of all, stop being childish and accept a fact that every Member here should be respected. No matter what they write, no matter what they think about you, no matter what they even talk about you. Every single word written and said by them is absolutely true. Your task is to fill those "holes", which are preventing you to become a Member. Those 1v1 things, please, do NOT write that again, my personal advice. It's no for now, gentlemen said it all. :)

Greetings
    "Have more than you show,speak less than you know."

William Shakespeare