i am Ban for cheat... Client-ID : 406018

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i am Ban for cheat... Client-ID : 406018

I'll not lie.. i did used one that day.... but as i said i'll not lie... soo this was not the first time i played on the server but very first time with cheats.. i promise i'll not repeat this kind of stupid attempt again... it was just a test.. nd i was stupid enough to test it on my favrt server... :( ... but i assure u i'll not do this agian... nd if u catch me anytime in the future do as u like... but plz give me 1 chance... i think i deserve one... i'll not do this again .... i promise...plzzz just 1 chance

server : 88.99.92.218:28967

The post was edited 1 time, last by mub.maj ().

• mub.maj wrote:

plzzz... m not going to use it seriously... do u seriously think i went through all the stuff to register nd all that.. just to get disapponted... come-on i really love this server give me a chance i'll not waste it... i promise
    Do you think the owners pay money to run the server "just to get disappointed" by members using hacks on it?

Unfortunately, you're outta luck my friend
  • Capital_F wrote:

A wise man once said :
    "Once a cheater, always a cheater".
    yhaaa... nd m quite sure that wise man haven't gave the "cheater" a chance to correct himself....

not so wise aha!

Freaky wrote:

mub.maj wrote:

plzzz... m not going to use it seriously... do u seriously think i went through all the stuff to register nd all that.. just to get disapponted... come-on i really love this server give me a chance i'll not waste it... i promise
    Do you think the owners pay money to run the server "just to get disappointed" by members using hacks on it?
    Unfortunately, you're outta luck my friend
    u talk like u know i use hacks on the server all time... as i said this was not the first time i played on the server... check urself.. it was the very first nd last time i used it.... i even deleted that hack from my pc..
  • mub.maj wrote:

Capital_F wrote:

A wise man once said :
    yhaaa... nd m quite sure that wise man haven't gave the "cheater" a chance to correct himself....
    not so wise aha!

Freaky wrote:

mub.maj wrote:

Do you think the owners pay money to run the server "just to get disappointed" by members using hacks on it?Unfortunately, you're outta luck my friend
    u talk like u know i use hacks on the server all time... as i said this was not the first time i played on the server... check urself.. it was the very first nd last time i used it.... i even deleted that hack from my pc..
    Its always the first time people use cheats, when in reality, it's just the first time they get caught.
  • Freaky wrote:

mub.maj wrote:

Capital_F wrote:

A wise man once said :
    yhaaa... nd m quite sure that wise man haven't gave the "cheater" a chance to correct himself....not so wise aha!

Freaky wrote:

mub.maj wrote:

Do you think the owners pay money to run the server "just to get disappointed" by members using hacks on it?Unfortunately, you're outta luck my friend
    Its always the first time people use cheats, when in reality, it's just the first time they get caught.
    sooo u r implying ur server is not good enough to catch a haker on first attempt ? :P

well... whatever.. i dont know about people all i know is that i love this server nd i wont use a hack on it ever again.. all m asking is for a chance to proof my words... that's it
  • mub.maj wrote:

Freaky wrote:

mub.maj wrote:

Capital_F wrote:

A wise man once said :
    yhaaa... nd m quite sure that wise man haven't gave the "cheater" a chance to correct himself....not so wise aha!

Freaky wrote:

mub.maj wrote:

sooo u r implying ur server is not good enough to catch a haker on first attempt ? :P

well... whatever.. i dont know about people all i know is that i love this server nd i wont use a hack on it ever again.. all m asking is for a chance to proof my words... that's it
    That's not what I meant in the slightest... after all, they caught you on their "first attempt"

If you loved it so much, you wouldn't have jeopardised yourself by hacking on your favourite server.

Let this be a lesson to you, but read the rules, it's still a permanent ban.
  • Freaky wrote:

mub.maj wrote:

Freaky wrote:

mub.maj wrote:

Capital_F wrote:

A wise man once said :

Freaky wrote:

mub.maj wrote:

That's not what I meant in the slightest... after all, they caught you on their "first attempt"
    If you loved it so much, you wouldn't have jeopardised yourself by hacking on your favourite server.

it was a mistake... don't talk like u haven't make a mistake in ur life... it wan not like a deliberate attempt to hack..

yhaa a lesson which i can't use.. cause m ban...
  • mub.maj wrote:

Freaky wrote:

mub.maj wrote:

Freaky wrote:

mub.maj wrote:

Capital_F wrote:

A wise man once said :

Freaky wrote:

mub.maj wrote:

sooo u r implying ur server is not good enough to catch a haker on first attempt ? :P well... whatever.. i dont know about people all i know is that i love this server nd i wont use a hack on it ever again.. all m asking is for a chance to proof my words... that's it
    That's not what I meant in the slightest... after all, they caught you on their "first attempt"If you loved it so much, you wouldn't have jeopardised yourself by hacking on your favourite server.

it was a mistake... don't talk like u haven't make a mistake in ur life... it wan not like a deliberate attempt to hack..
    yhaa a lesson which i can't use.. cause m ban...
    "it wan not like a deliberate attempt to hack.." - You knowingly downloaded a hack, ran the application, booted up COD4, on the GB servers and used that hack. Sounds deliberate to me.

Sorry, but no-one can help you now.

Post by DoMaxiHa ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().