newb's glorious member application

• newb's glorious member application

• Ingame-Name (same as the topic headline): Newb
    • Your forename: first name? Tobias
    • Your age: 18
    • Specifics about your person: Personality? weird, straightforward, some find me funny and i like to thing iam a nice guy overall
    • Specifics about your residence: residence? normal house with a roof? (i life in the netherlands)
    • Why do you want to join our clan? played on the FFA server a couple times now and i liked it i guess
    • Which game experience do you have? ive played this game for a while now, considering breaks id say at the moment iam rust, furthermore (if intrested) ive got over a years worth of experience in "administration" from other communities/clans focussed around cod4.
    • How did you find us?: i just found the server in the list and it kinda stuck with me
    • Did you read our ruleset ? no i have not. but i like to think that i dont need to considering iam not an asshole that joins a server just to be a dick :phat: (in addition i now read over the rules just in case but i tought id leave it in for the heck of it)
  • Yo Newb.

Thanks for the application.

I checked you in our database. 9 connections are not so many. Be more activ on our servers and webpage.
    For admins: echelon.gb-clan.de/clientdetails.php?id=465646

About the ruleset. There aren't only rules about behaviour. There are also rules such as glitching, fov, fps, etc.
    So it would be good for you if you know them. ;)

Greets
    SHADOW_