ZUKA too much camping

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ZUKA too much camping

hey guys
      i know this is not a new topic.... but to be honest this guy is way too much nowadays.
      he is spawning too much. every game he plays everyone complains..........man gb2 is not the same when he is in game
      bare truth guys ...consider taking action please :( :( :cursing: :cursing:
      .....it is i..................KING JULIEN XD XD XD XD
    • Don't know if you guys followed,but that was good player in old days of GB2.There was maximum of 14 players in server.And I am sure you couldn't spawnkill there.Actually he is 2nd best player in GB2 FFA according to the gametracker stats.Ded is on first place and zuka is 2nd.I am pretty sure you missed this but we gave him chance to spawnkill,raising the amount of players on 20.And when 20 players are on server you have ability to spawnkill.I have been on h4x lastly,I would keep my mouth shot if I were on your place.That server is most popular and most f**** up server I've ever seen(sorry on profanity,not much words to explain situatuon there).So back to the point.Afterall we own a huge thanks to Speedy.You have no idea what change he made."Thank you" isn't enough to say believe me.Zuka isn't problem any more,at least to me.It is easy to memorize his camping spots,and when you do that,you are on half way killing him.I'll take care of him hopefully and somehow.
    • But But there is no spawn killing and campers when admins are on -_-

this guy is camping and spawn killing in this server from the day i started playing here and i've told 'n' number of times we need to ban Zuka daxok cica draza
      we have lost some regular players from the server coz of this camping...

i agree for a 'PermBan' on zuka
    • Red devil wrote:

But But there is no spawn killing and campers when admins are on -_-

this guy is camping and spawn killing in this server from the day i started playing here and i've told 'n' number of times we need to ban Zuka daxok cica draza
      we have lost some regular players from the server coz of this camping...

i agree for a 'PermBan' on zuka
      couldnt agree more guys. We gotta have him gone
      .....it is i..................KING JULIEN XD XD XD XD