NORD / Server Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NORD / Server Admin Application

• Ingame-Name (same as the topic headline)
    NORD
    • Your forename
    Severin
    • Your age
    • Specifics about your person
    ID: 2310346613727141950
    I was wrongly banned on this server cuz of my skill.
    I do not speak English well. :D
    • Specifics about your residence
    Russian Federation, Dudinka.
    • Why do you want to be an admin?
    I want to become an administrator to monitor the purity of the server.
    • Which game experience do you have?
    I've been playing this game for 10 years. I've been playing GB # 1 since January 2018, and I have 75 connections. Throughout the time, implicitly fulfilled all the rules.
    There is a 5-year experience of administering Openwarfare server.
    • How did you find us?
    Surfing
    Yes, I read it after I first visited this wonderful server.
  • heh, thanks for your app, but slow down a bit mate a defendant wants to be a judge, quite the first ! And i guess externers are bit alot already, other than that once you get clarified you'll have a good chance, good luck !
    "Life without music is just an error, an exhaustion, an exile."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche.
  • Hello,

despite the ban, your profile looks ok.

You've got a few warnings for camping. Change your behavior in that.

Consider being active and follow our rules.

(Admins only)
    clientdetails.php?id=435418

Your application will be discussed at the next meeting.

Regards
    DoMaxiHa

You have questions?
    Private Support HERE
  • What a twist this has been, previously banned by a headadmin with demo for over 2 years, subsequently unbanned and then 4 days later has the sheer gonads to apply to be an admin :hmm:

I truly didn't see this coming :rofl:
  • NORD wrote:

Aiden wrote:

I think you should be applying for membership first ?( ... that would be better for you!!. Responsibility is not as easy as you think :hmm:
    Thank you, but I do not want to be a part of this clan, I'm a solo player. But it would be nice if I became an administrator or a moderator.
    Wow... just wow
  • NORD wrote:

Aiden wrote:

I think you should be applying for membership first ?( ... that would be better for you!!. Responsibility is not as easy as you think :hmm:
    Thank you, but I do not want to be a part of this clan, I'm a solo player. But it would be nice if I became an administrator or a moderator.
    I think you do not want to be part of the clan, yes, so how can you be responsible for it? I do not know why you do not like membership. Is this growing or what? I think it's a failed plan :hmm:
  • NORD wrote:

DoMaxiHa wrote:

You've got a few warnings for camping. Change your behavior in that.
    How can I not sit, when in vain I play in a weak team, against uav jammer noobs, heli, airstrikes? - Moderate pace of the game is not camping.I often run to the enemy and take a position not far from their respawn.
    I believe the reply you're looking for would be something along the lines of "sorry for the offences, they may have been accidental as I have a medium paced playstyle, it won't happen again"
    Better than questioning someone who has a direct vote in whether you can be an admin or not
    All he can tell is what you've been warned of previously, so take note
  • Nonetheless, being full of yourself does not necessarily mean you do a bad job as an admin.

Given we still take external mods/admins and the accusation of cheat is cleared,
    I think he deserves a chance to prove himself.

Despite everything bad said, he may be a good admin.
    And hey, he said his english sucks, so maybe he is just / only proud of his gaming skills?

The post was edited 1 time, last by slotty ().

• Hi NORD.

We decided to decline your application with the following reasons:

NORD wrote:

If you wanna be a mod you automatically become a part of this clan. We are working as a team and help each other.
    We are a community. So you must also be active on our homepage to stay up-to-date. Everyone is a part of our clan.

Then you posted a thread called "NORD / 12 tips from me".
    This showed us how arrogant you are. I think everyone of us are arrogant in a way. But your appearance was to much.
    So We don`t think that you fit us.

And about the offending.
    This problem exists everywhere and you can`t avoid this. We are doing our best to prevent this.

We hope you can understand our decision.

Greets
    SHADOW_