NORD WH

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Date and Time: 22 July 2018 15:40 ??
    • Server: GB # 1
    • Ingame name: NORTH
    • Ingame demo / Screenshot / Chatlog (depending on the issue)
    No UAV killing through walls at start of demo. Lots of head shots while waiting for players coming from behind walls. Silly jumps which I believe are banned in the servers (Can see where he is shooting from when I get killed on the map towards the end of demo). This player has been banned previously. Make your own mind up. Here's the link to a post I've been reading (admin application LOL). gb-clan.de/index.php?thread/59…server-admin-application/

    Cheers.
    Files
    • demo0006.zip

      (2.31 MB, downloaded 33 times, last: )
  • King0r wrote:


    • Date and Time: 22 July 2018 15:40 ??
    • Server: GB # 1
    • Ingame name: NORTH
    • Ingame demo / Screenshot / Chatlog (depending on the issue)
    No UAV killing through walls at start of demo. Lots of head shots while waiting for players coming from behind walls. Silly jumps which I believe are banned in the servers (Can see where he is shooting from when I get killed on the map towards the end of demo). This player has been banned previously. Make your own mind up. Here's the link to a post I've been reading (admin application LOL). gb-clan.de/index.php?thread/59…server-admin-application/

    Cheers.
    This demo is about your very low level skill, but not about my game.
  • I've been in a 1v1 with Nord on vacant... At the start he kill me 5 time with suspicious wallbang for a 1v1 in random place (not spam place and without doing noise)
    Then things change and he play normal with random wall spray without hit me.. Ok wallbang with 10 players per side,but 1v1 looks real strange
    There are many players here with years of experience but noone do this thing in 1v1
    I made a lot of 1v1 in cod on esl and cb ages ago but none do this thing in big map with an anticheat on
  • bored wrote:

    I've been in a 1v1 with Nord on vacant... At the start he kill me 5 time with suspicious wallbang for a 1v1 in random place (not spam place and without doing noise)
    Then things change and he play normal with random wall spray without hit me.. Ok wallbang with 10 players per side,but 1v1 looks real strange
    As soon as you stopped making noise and started playing silently I could no longer shoot you through the walls. I just started running, making noise, shooting somewhere, and this is the normal play for you? Ahahah.
    And these games have not interested me for a long time already, I already played 1v1 in my time - it was enough.
    I'm just clean and overskilled.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by NORD ().

  • NORD wrote:

    I'm just [...] overskilled.
    And terribly arrogant.

    DoMaxiHa wrote:

    Banned him permanently.

    He will stay banned now.
    I have not seen any of the demos and I have not played against him, but reading the other clan members opinions on this, nobody is really certain about whether he hacks or not.
    Do we know he hacks for certain?

    Correct me if I am wrong, but we do not usually ban players based on assumptions, right?
    I always liked this clan for its professionalism, which is way above some other clans who just ban whomever they feel for.

    If he does not hack or abuse our rules we have no reason / right to ban him, just because he is arrogant and irritating.
    He should not be banned until we know for certain whether he is clear ...

    pls unban him


    #topiccontinues :P
  • bored wrote:

    I wasn't making noise by the start!!!
    At the beginning of the map, everyone starts acting according to the pattern. After your death, at my location, I can determine the place where you will appear, I moved in that direction, and I assumed where you can be.
    Over 10 years of play, you can gain experience and play instincts and intuition.
  • slotty wrote:


    Do we know he hacks for certain?
    yes we do
    read everything he wrote and you will see he suggest us to watch it with hack ON omg
    this shitty demo doesn't matter it shows nothing, it matter that he KNOWS how to use hack
    ONCE hacker ALWAYS hacker, imo there are no excuse or second chances for n00bsusinghelp
  • IveMESTAR wrote:

    read everything he wrote and you will see he suggest us to watch it with hack ON omg
    this shitty demo doesn't matter it shows nothing, it matter that he KNOWS how to use hack
    ONCE hacker ALWAYS hacker, imo there are no excuse or second chances for n00bsusinghelp
    LOL. Well this is completely stupid.If I suggest reviewing the demos with my game with hack, it does not mean that I'm a hacker - there is no logic in this.
    LOL. I myself managed local server of my region for 5 years, and in difficult moments when reviewing the demos of suspects had to look with cheats, but this is normal practice.
    I begin to doubt your mental abilities. To assert that I'm a hacker, based only on my individual words - it's wild. Ahahaha.

    GIVE ME A REAL REASON.
  • NORD wrote:

    I can not help it. I'm forced to be so arrogant :D
    No you are not, and if you were as intelligent as you claim to be good at the game, you would stop such behaviour. It won't help you getting unbanned.
    I am pretty sure, that by now some of our members would want to ban you just for being extremely irritating.

    IveMESTAR wrote:

    yes we do
    read everything he wrote and you will see he suggest us to watch it with hack ON omg
    that is not sufficient proof for banning him.

    IveMESTAR wrote:

    this shitty demo doesn't matter it shows nothing, it matter that he KNOWS how to use hack
    It is not stated in our rule set, that everyone who knows how to cheat should be banned from our servers.

    The post was edited 2 times, last by slotty ().

  • I agree with Slotty, I have not seen conclusive evidence, besides the weird and in my eyes counter productive play style when the number of players are rising to 14 or more.
    I think that half of NORD's game is that people get worked up about his play style and that dissolves much needed focus, and might even lead to the spiral of doom. (Where the thirst for revenge makes you move towards a waiting enemy forever and ever. It would be interesting to see the brain activity of a person in such a state.)

    Anyway, I will move from FFA to TDM in a few days I think. I need a some more hours of FFA to make sure Daxok is removed from position 1 in the server tracker stats. I can then rest happily and give my wrists a bit of a break, I will play TDM more casual and less "forced".
    He does not know it, but I enjoy playing with Freaky. (Feels good to be in a team, doing team things.) My social subroutines are quite lacking atm.

    I'm curious to find out if NORD is hype, fiction or fact.

    :giraffe: