HiddenWave

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello , im sure all of you know me by now , I'm Hiddenwave ex member/admin who left the clan . Yes i did leave the clan but i had a valid reason . I did not like GB's policy but i was supposed to go to jail for reasons i do not like to discuss about (im speaking about this the first time) , but the prosecutors luckily didn't think i should go to jail but i got other punishment but for now it does not matter . Why did i leave the clan ? Well i didn't knew about not going to jail b4 so i thought ill just leave , yes i should of just tell the admins that im gonna be inactive but i didn't and maybe it was a mistake and maybe not . I still do not regret anything . Basically what im trying to say is that im still in the community and i am still playing in gb servers and alot in gb ts . i do know that some of the managers dislike me but i do hope it will not cloud your judgement , because i am still the same person as i were when u accepted me into gb and promoted to admin . you know you can trust me doing my job well . Why not re-joining the clan instead of just applying for external mod ? Well it's the same case as when i left the clan to try my luck as external mod , which i didn't really expected to be denied , but ohwell . Basically i love the community , the players the ts and everything , but i do not wanna be involved in GB's policy . i just wanna kick the campers in gb2 and force people to speak english or german in gb4 and whatnot . as im still admin in echelon , i can ban , see screenshots , know the gb server's password and etc , i didn't miss use my power and ban people and etc . What i want you to understand is that im trustable and still a big part of the gb community , i do understand that some people dislike me but that shouldn't cloud your judgement as i was still fair and doing my job . As for wanja saying im not loyal when i left the gb clan . well that's not just true . I stayed in the community , i respect gb and i love the servers , i'm still in gb ts almost everday (sure i was inactive almost for a month after i left gb but i had personal problems , stress and etc regarding the jail thing n etc) . sure i could of told you all of that but i just didn't wanna speak out , but i do now . as for **Low in the end of my name , it's not a clan , people in pcw's kept asking what skill i am so i decided to just put it there , which lead to promod team , So my promod team is called **Low and no its not a clan , just a personal promod team which i hope im allowed to have :) . i really hope that the community will happily welcome me back . About the GB policy , Yes well , where do i start its really hard to explain this and im not even sure if you guys care what i write here . but in most cases (you don't want to admit it but its true) German members get treated better than english members , trust me the whole english community says it (even slotty) . I do expect you to defend yourself in that situation , but its just what we english people feel not just me , so please do not only blame me for this . now that wanja is head admin things have gotten somewhat better . I'm still in community , i still feel like a member , i feel the same as before , hated and loved , doesn't matter . I Really hope you accept my application and i do hope you read this whole thing and PLEASE do NOT let you Disliking me cloud your JUDGEMENT . think about facts . The fact is that i left gb clan but i was a walking confused stress meter at that time and that makes me human , and humans make mistakes . i Hope that every member and even a normal player reads this and gives it a thought , thank you , goodbye and happy new year :)
    I'm ruthless , rude , straight forward . But im fair and loyal .
  • i rarely says my opinon but here i just have to ;)

as far as i know hidden was great as admin on servers, most of players liked his "work"
    that should be only thing to look at, servers/players are more important than ours/yours opinion
    as he said he made mistakes, but who didn't so...in my opinion i think he deserves admin lvl again ("legal one") :D

p.s.
    i think is better for person to speak what is on his mind (and hidden allways do that :xeno: ),... not to hide it and speak while backstabbing
  • since you have been honest and i can understand how stressful the experience of going to jail can be or even the possibality.i also understand why you dint't want to disclose such matters.on this basis,i will give you a second chance.

regarding the issue with what are now called(english members)i personally believe there is an (issue)but would rather not make a comment because,from experience,this subject never ends well.i have come to the conclusion that it's a mentality issue and nothing will change.
  • Now I am going to tell something.Every single thing he wrote in this quite long application is true.I understand his actings and feelings.Mistakes happens to everyone,and everyone deserves a second chance to improve himself.As YPG said about that treating,german and english members,that never ends well so there is no point to discuss about that.When Wanja got the position od headadmin the things got far more better.Gregor is still part of the community.He is still helping us in catching cheaters 'n stuff.What can I say,he is pretty much every day here...Jail thing,am not going to private things.The man explained current situation.Good luck my friend.You have my vote.
  • idk why u left clan but i wish u luck and to stop hate me for no reason, if u had bad communications with Marko back in the days, that doesnt mean you need to hate me cause i had good communications with him i STILL dont understand why u 2 cant get along and even back in the days when i asked marko why he cant get along with you......... He didnt give me complete answer and i was between 2 fires, i can say that marko is a good guy but, but he sometimes ask the WEIRD questions that even ME its hard to understand

i dont know if u read this marko u 2 need to stop this madness and find communicative language

hidden i wish u luck but i think nothing will happend cause still i dont know what REALLY happend and still dont know why u left clan if u can tell me what really happend plz

btw im not on neithers side i just wanna know the truth and what really happend. Who maked mistake, why did he make it, and what he wanted to accomplish by that i need full answer what really happend.
  • Karlo wrote:

idk why u left clan but i wish u luck and to stop hate me for no reason, if u had bad communications with Marko back in the days, that doesnt mean you need to hate me cause i had good communications with him i STILL dont understand why u 2 cant get along and even back in the days when i asked marko why he cant get along with you......... He didnt give me complete answer and i was between 2 fires, i can say that marko is a good guy but, but he sometimes ask the WEIRD questions that even ME its hard to understand

i dont know if u read this marko u 2 need to stop this madness and find communicative language

hidden i wish u luck but i think nothing will happend cause still i dont know what REALLY happend and still dont know why u left clan if u can tell me what really happend plz

btw im not on neithers side i just wanna know the truth and what really happend. Who maked mistake, why did he make it, and what he wanted to accomplish by that i need full answer what really happend.
    The reason why i left the clan is explained perfectly in this post . I Bet most people have bad communication with marko due to his english . i do not hate you , you think i hate you because i didnt reply to your pms ? Maybe i just dislike you because you were laughing the whole time when goldfish insulted me , or when u called me admin lvl sucker , sure u can denie all this , but there is no point on having this debate . Im not a friend of marko's neither am i an enemy . If he needs help or needs something to talk about then i will talk to him , but lets just say that i wouldn't join his channel on teamspeak unless i really have to . i dont hate him , i just find it hard time talking with the guy .
    I'm ruthless , rude , straight forward . But im fair and loyal .

Post by Karlo ().

This post was deleted by DanFitLou: opinions are ok but no votes for external guys. You should know that ().