Ban this Camper Cancer - Daxok

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ban this Camper Cancer - Daxok

I didn't even need to say his name.
    What is the reason admins were always laidback on this case?

Ban one make thousand happy.

- Rules stated clearly no camping allowed and this is camping, your anti-camping system is flawed and here is a pure example of how it is done.
    - Besides that he disobeyed your orders and tempbans for years.

I apologise for my language but this has been going for YEARS not months but YEARS, problem stuck inside and so far nothing was done about it just like cancer which is why such title fits him perfectly.

End this once and for all.
    Thank you

Rename .jpeg to .dm_1
    Files
    • Cancer.jpeg

(544.2 kB, downloaded 12 times, last: )
  • I support the cause, Daxok is a very experienced camper, and a pain in the arse, i defended the dude previously but hey, his playstyle annoys all gamers, everyone complained at least once about him, and he really masters the anticamp pattern moving a bit when the first warning comes up to maximize his camping time and to avoide the removal of the weapon,
    so yeah it is up to you the management to decide, and thanks to @BASS HOUSE for bringing this matter up !
    "Life without music is just an error, an exhaustion, an exile."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche.
  • Daxok has about 2 spots in every map, easy to spot the pattern and easy to disrupt the pattern as well. Problem is that with a full server you can't always counter his actions directly. (It could take several spawns to get near him again.)
    The guy keeps getting kicked for spawn camping, refuses to speak anything but his own language (something in Cyrillic that I can't understand) and does never change his ways. I would not shed a tear if he is gone.

But do we need to ban him, or would we hollow out our already narrow skill set even more by doing so? (COD4 is an old game and really good players have moved on to new stuff, in my eyes we are all left overs.)
    If we only want to deal with the aspects that we like, is that even playing the game? We got rid of juggernaut, martyrdom, grenade launchers etc, we added spawn protection, vip status and ramped up the player amount to a ridiculous 27 in GB2. I hear people debate the helicopters and air support in general. So what is next?
    This is hardcore and sometimes it borders on insanity. Stricter rulesets can be found on PROMOD servers, but I would never trade this diversity for a CS:GO style of play.
    • I also have Daxok. I have seen him a lot of times .. and he is a person who is used to hiding a lot .. yet he does not respond when you talk to him .. I did not understand if he does not speak English or anything else .. every time he entered the game make it boring .. but if he saw One of the officials reduced the hiding and becomes playing normally and this is the problem ?(
  • Prototype wrote:

Daxok has about 2 spots in every map, easy to spot the pattern and easy to disrupt the pattern as well. Problem is that with a full server you can't always counter his actions directly. (It could take several spawns to get near him again.)
    The guy keeps getting kicked for spawn camping, refuses to speak anything but his own language (something in Cyrillic that I can't understand) and does never change his ways. I would not shed a tear if he is gone.

But do we need to ban him, or would we hollow out our already narrow skill set even more by doing so? (COD4 is an old game and really good players have moved on to new stuff, in my eyes we are all left overs.)
    If we only want to deal with the aspects that we like, is that even playing the game? We got rid of juggernaut, martyrdom, grenade launchers etc, we added spawn protection, vip status and ramped up the player amount to a ridiculous 27 in GB2. I hear people debate the helicopters and air support in general. So what is next?
    This is hardcore and sometimes it borders on insanity. Stricter rulesets can be found on PROMOD servers, but I would never trade this diversity for a CS:GO style of play.
    The philosophy is strong in this one, has a great potential for being a successive book :P

The new games suck and we can all agree on this matter especially that they changed the server system and introduced pay to win. But that's not the point, neither knowing his camping spots and how to disrupt them, with such reasoning we will go back to laidback attitude we had on this case for long time. The fact is that this thing disobeyed orders for years and still persists on breaking the rules even after countless warning and tempbans I believe its time to end his road make an example of him and then you will see he will be able to speak our language on this forum itself.

Remember this isn't a ban for camping, this is a ban for being consistently a prick and thinking one can do what he wants, but he ain't special and should follow the rules like everyone else, that's what this post is about.

The post was edited 1 time, last by BASS HOUSE ().

• Banning people for "consistently being a prick" is in my eyes not a legit reason. I know a few people who could directly be banned if we lower the bar to that. I still think it is a slippery slope if you start banning for a play style that does not suit you. (Even if it is as despicable as Daxok's.)

I would ban him on the cumulative amount of warnings and kicks he has had up to now, either for spawn camping or language. (I think this must be well into the hundreds, and the number should be this high before a definitive ban can even come into play.)
  • Another way of saying "cumulative amount of warning and kicks" while keep disobeying is "consistently being a prick".

His "play style" doesn't suit server's rules not just me. If I had to ban players just for their camping style the server would lose half of it's players, but this is a different case and I'm sure you can differentiate from one another.
  • We were basically saying the same thing only the interpretation is different.

Just want to point out like others mentioned, he was given uncountable amount of chances but yet still prevails from following the rules despite the chances this clan gave him.

Nonetheless once again thank you for your consideration about this post Shadow.

Regards
    Bass House
  • Hello soldiers,

we did read your complains and reports.

Further more we banned Daxok for 1 month during the violation of server rules.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards
    The Management

You have questions?
    Private Support HERE
  • How many times has this type been banned? I look at the list that was banned 2 weeks

DaXoK172700TempBanSat, 13/10/18 (14:38)2 weeksSat, 27/10/18 (14:38)ignoring rules

This is a legend until I practically admire it.

Receive ban ban and play again and behave in the same way.

Every time someone says camper immediately the name of Daxok comes to mind

For my daxok it is synonymous with camper
|GB| FREAKY Winner of
GB Event
Fall 2018