Member aplication.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well;

DinoVolfpz wrote:

usually a friendly person
    you have to underline that "usually" tho

DinoVolfpz wrote:

I think I will not offend anybody anymore
    emm, you have really showed what you are already, change is relative.

DinoVolfpz wrote:

i will try and try again.
    good luck with that !

You all know him we have witnessed his wrath once, your call !
    "Life without music is just an error, an exhaustion, an exile."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche.
  • SHADOW_ wrote:

Where do I start?

Let`s start with this.

DinoVolf pz wrote:

please can you delete my profile from here i dont wanna talk any more with you KIDS KIDS AND JUST KIDS .FUCK OFF PLEASE
    And now you are here again :lol: .

DinoVolfpz wrote:

but that is only when i speak with my brothers from cro.
    Are you sure with that? Because I saw something different. ;) The system knows everything what you are writing.

Display Spoiler

164905WarningFri, 13/07/18 (12:44)3 daysMon, 16/07/18 (12:44)Please speak german or englishnemam di nab.
    System
    164648WarningTue, 10/07/18 (19:09)3 daysFri, 13/07/18 (19:09)Please speak german or englishgb move jebem te u njemacku guzicu
    System
    164638WarningTue, 10/07/18 (18:48)3 daysFri, 13/07/18 (18:48)Please speak german or englishnezz zasto al malo malo pisu kriva imena
    System
    163921TempBanWed, 04/07/18 (13:46)20 minutesWed, 04/07/18 (14:06)too many warnings: Please speak german or englishpozz vidimo se
    System
    163920WarningWed, 04/07/18 (13:45)3 daysSat, 07/07/18 (13:45)Please speak german or englishpozz vidimo se
    System
    163918WarningWed, 04/07/18 (13:24)3 daysSat, 07/07/18 (13:24)Please speak german or englishal nevolim kad moram klikati stalno
    System
    163719TempBanMon, 02/07/18 (11:48)20 minutesMon, 02/07/18 (12:08)too many warnings: Please speak german or englishpozz
    System
    163718WarningMon, 02/07/18 (11:48)3 daysThu, 05/07/18 (11:48)Please speak german or englishpozz
    System
    163717WarningMon, 02/07/18 (11:45)3 daysThu, 05/07/18 (11:45)Please speak german or englishkak se zove
    System
    163626WarningSun, 01/07/18 (11:48)3 daysWed, 04/07/18 (11:48)Please speak german or englishzasto
    System
    163625WarningSun, 01/07/18 (11:47)3 daysWed, 04/07/18 (11:47)Please speak german or englishslabo
    System

And you insulted a GB-Member again, if i´m translated it right (second warning in spoiler).

All in all I think you didn`t change your manner.
    One positiv point is that this application is better then the first one.
    Also I think you need english skills if you wanna be a member because you must communicate with the players and members.
    It is essentially.

Sorry man. Still No from me.

Greets
    SHADOW_
    using this quote from Shadow as it was spot on.
    I feel like one wrong move by anyone and another incident like the could happen.
    Everyone will be walking on egg shells.

I will say you have been very active on the forums, but that doesn't excuse this behaviour in my eyes

Sorry man
    Kind Regards,
    GB|Freaky
    GB-Server Head-Admin - War Team Leader
    ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
    For clan-war inquiries or game related disputes,
    feel free to contact me through PM or email.
    Email: freaky@gb-clan.de
    Discord: GB Discord
  • DinoVolfpz wrote:

will you put that what Shadow wrote for 2years when i aplly again???people can change
    This is an application.....not a thread where people shoot against each other.
    Regards
    DoMaxiHa

GB-Management | Leader | Server Engineer

Need Support? >> Contact me

GB-Discord >> German Bash Discord

Want to write me an Email about clan-wars, informations etc. ? >> domaxiha@gb-clan.de

• The thing is......you behaviour in the past is something we cannot forget easily.

But that doesn't mean, that yhave no change or something like that.

So please stop writing irrelevant phrases here in this application. And i mean all........
    Consider to write application related things here.

Regards
    Regards
    DoMaxiHa

GB-Management | Leader | Server Engineer

Need Support? >> Contact me

GB-Discord >> German Bash Discord

Want to write me an Email about clan-wars, informations etc. ? >> domaxiha@gb-clan.de

• DinoVolfpz wrote:

will you put that what Shadow wrote for 2years when i aplly again???people can change
    Of course people can change Dino.

But I think enough is enough. In the last 6 months you wrote 3-5 applications.
    Every time we checked your profile and found out that you wrote something in croatian and insulted the players.

So in my opinion you wouldn`t be a good member of our community and couldn`t represent us well.
    It would cause only problems.

My final decision is still a NO.

Greets
    SHADOW_
  • SHADOW_ wrote:

DinoVolfpz wrote:

Of course people can change Dino.
    But I think enough is enough. In the last 6 months you wrote 3-5 applications.
    Every time we checked your profile and found out that you wrote something in croatian and insulted the players.

So in my opinion you wouldn`t be a good member of our community and couldn`t represent us well.
    It would cause only problems.

My final decision is still a NO.

Greets
    SHADOW_
    He changed completely. He was not like the past. I know him well. He is also a good player!!
  • At the end of the day buddy, it's all my personal opinion. Anyone can change, but in all fairness; I haven't seen enough to confirm this.

I believe you're an incredibly argumentative person who is ready to lash out at someone over something incredibly insignificant.

Joining this community and wearing it's clantag makes you one of the faces of GB. Personally I find it difficult to trust how you will act under high pressure situations based on your insults and actions previously.

This may seem like a personal attack but that isn't my intention at all, this is all just my opinion. I want you to consider this constructive feedback and I'd like you to see why my answer is the way it is

Sorry man but it's still a no from me
    Kind Regards,
    GB|Freaky
    GB-Server Head-Admin - War Team Leader
    ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
    For clan-war inquiries or game related disputes,
    feel free to contact me through PM or email.
    Email: freaky@gb-clan.de
    Discord: GB Discord
  • Freaky wrote:

At the end of the day buddy, it's all my personal opinion. Anyone can change, but in all fairness; I haven't seen enough to confirm this.

I believe you're an incredibly argumentative person who is ready to lash out at someone over something incredibly insignificant.

Joining this community and wearing it's clantag makes you one of the faces of GB. Personally I find it difficult to trust how you will act under high pressure situations based on your insults and actions previously.

This may seem like a personal attack but that isn't my intention at all, this is all just my opinion. I want you to consider this constructive feedback and I'd like you to see why my answer is the way it is

Sorry man but it's still a no from me
    He will correct his mistake if they give him another chance I know that!!!!
Freaky Winner of
3rd GB Event
Q1 2019