Stark.du

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I personally think it is wh what he has been using. Got me so pinpoint through smoke that I went to spec and mister dumbass kept doing it. Right in the beginning of the demo you find him doing it right away on 2 different people in different spots. It is absolutely no spray it is precise with his m16 and because he is getting the other person in such a fast way while in different location it is obviously and undeniable that it is unfair game play.
    If you keep looking at the demo he is shooting over the map at some point while he is sitting in a higher position. I think he couldn't hit the enemies because they were behind objects which you cannot shoot through.

Here is the link: Uploadfiles.io - stark.dm_1

Enjoy and Stark, FU! Trying to ruin this game. Get lost plz
    "Camping is a choice, not an excuse"[IMG:http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k134/BHDNFL/YoYoSniper.png]
  • NORD wrote:

slotty wrote:

I am asking because changing the game is only allowed to a degree which does not give you a unfair advantage.
    I downloaded the 1.8 client from some kind of torrent and I did not see any positive or negative changes
    You can check out all the screenshots and see nothing criminal.

I consider Ban illegal. Enough already ban for no reason.
  • Okay so after watching this, I have a couple of comments

1. The initial kill on you I found no problem with. There was no smoke there before the killcam, and when you died, a nade went off which caused there to be smoke within the killcam. It's a common bug.
    2. The cross-map kills in the first quarter raise legitimate concerns. I have 4 suspicions on this. 1. He could be WH'ing (although screens are usually clear). 2. He could have smoke removed within his game. (I've not seen screens so can't comment on this.) 3. He could be using Soft-Aim, gradually moving his crosshair to an enemy within a certain field on his screen (Almost like a Baseball Strike Zone - Anyone within that square, it slowly locks on to when he presses a key) 4. He has a 6th sense and knows players are going to be there (Highly unlikely, if not impossible)
    3. I can't consider this a bias opinion on NORD, since he's under a separate name and people are still coming forth with really intriguing footage showing some of the flat out nuttiest stuff I've seen in cod. (That is not a compliment.)
    There are times when I watch him and don't think he's hacking, but in those games he plays extremely lack-luster and under-performs. Then when the next game kicks off, he's slapping kids through walls with an AK, hip-firing as if he's an extra on RAMBO: First Blood.

It ain't my decision to make, but I will point out that this is maybe the 5th time a topic/conversation has been opened about this particular individual with regards to hacking in the last 3 months.
    Regards,

• This is how Stark.du/NORD is watching the show. No fog, no smoke, and judging from the wheels of that blast-shield: with a super low LOD setting. Also notice how any foliage normally quite present near the tanker truck is not at all visible.
    Makes me wonder, if you have to go this far to play the game and somehow still keep coming back to defend yourself, you need some serious self reflection.
    Files
  • NORD wrote:

That's what your incompetence is

And this is yours....

server01_36bf9dc14435cc8285445f60613bd0a40000.jpg2018-08-26_13-51-01.jpg

Complaining about the so called incompetence of admins and on the other hand you are hacking. Shame on you.

Anyways

Ban stays once and for all.

#closed
    #topicdone

You have questions?
    Private Support HERE
  • I remind you that Stark.Du is my father, who is already 60 years old and here his fault is not.
    You ban me just like that, unsubstantially, and now you ban because of your father because of some smoke, although you could get by with a warning or a ban for several days, nothing criminal is here. To change the client now costs nothing
    Be kind not to combine this moment with the two previous ones, since at that time, there was obvious incompetence on your part, in this case there are no cheats or breaks from my side, since I do not even know how it works, but there is no smoke my fault, but only because of the client that I downloaded.
    Please do not pretend that you have always been right, otherwise I will find you very stupid.
    You, in principle, are right in their own way, but it is necessary to look at my part.
  • NORD wrote:

I remind you that Stark.Du is my father, who is already 60 years old and here his fault is not.
    You ban me just like that, unsubstantially, and now you ban because of your father because of some smoke, although you could get by with a warning or a ban for several days, nothing criminal is here. To change the client now costs nothing
    Be kind not to combine this moment with the two previous ones, since at that time, there was obvious incompetence on your part, in this case there are no cheats or breaks from my side, since I do not even know how it works, but there is no smoke my fault, but only because of the client that I downloaded.
    Please do not pretend that you have always been right, otherwise I will find you very stupid.
    You, in principle, are right in their own way, but it is necessary to look at my part.

Rule Set wrote:

This means that it does not matter whoever uses the PC. If cheats are found on the computer, excuses will not be accepted
    #topicdone

You have questions?
    Private Support HERE
|GB| FREAKY Winner of
GB Event
Fall 2018