Unban request

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unban request

I did'nt purposerfully insulted him.I just expressed what i felt at that moment!I was doing better in that match than normal.Ofcourse i would be angry being kicked out at the last moment.Why would i get banned for this.People do worser comments than this to me and the admins yet thet don't get banned.I'm sorry for my part.please lift my ban.
  • You crawling isn't what done it buddy.
    You intentionally insulted an Admin, and then filed formal a complaint against them, in full public view on the clan forums for "abuse of power"; only to get shown that you were warned multiple times prior to being kicked.

If you had left it there and didn't cause a fuss, you would be happily playing on the servers currently.
    We have chatlogs man, cmon.
    Kind Regards,
    GB|Freaky
    GB-Server Head-Admin - War Team Leader
    ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
    For clan-war inquiries or game related disputes,
    feel free to contact me through PM or email.
    Email: freaky@gb-clan.de
    Discord: GB Discord
  • I know full well i was banned for the words i used.I'm pointing the fact that me being kicked unfairly is related here.You are showing my faults but purposefully ignoring my quiestion.If he did not kicked me unreasonably i would'nt had said that and everything would have been fine.So point the fact that i was doing crawling is out of the rules i will accept my next one.
  • If we're going to be pedantic, then right at the top, there is a rules tab. Click it and scroll a little down; you'll be greeted with the following bulletpoint.

• Admins and moderators are to be obeyed Discussions are not held on the servers. Complaints can be raised in the forums on the website or get resolved on teamspeak.
    If an Admin is telling you to stop doing something within the server, then demz de rules i'm afraid.

01.09.2018 (12:26:33)118|GB| boredtstand up pls

01.09.2018 (12:27:19)118|GB| bored!explode 11

01.09.2018 (12:30:05)118|GB| boredSTAND UP!!

01.09.2018 (12:31:22)118|GB| bored!forcespec 11

01.09.2018 (12:33:02)118|GB| bored!k kakari warned

This clearly shows, he was warning you for a minimum of 7 minutes before he kicked you.

Sorry buddy
    Kind Regards,
    GB|Freaky
    GB-Server Head-Admin - War Team Leader
    ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
    For clan-war inquiries or game related disputes,
    feel free to contact me through PM or email.
    Email: freaky@gb-clan.de
    Discord: GB Discord
  • he want to know if he get kicked with reason
    YES u are (imo u would be kicked waaaaay before bored has tolerate your behaviour)
    crawling around in grass like a worm IS camping :nono: so next time.....don't do it dude and everything would be fine

now....
    take a break next 2 days (until Mon, 03/09/18 (14:47)) and after that chill period you are welcome to come and play :thumbup:
    just follow ALL the rules
Freaky Winner of
3rd GB Event
Q1 2019