beeing insulted over and over by a admin (i think ,,hes name is TNT )

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• beeing insulted over and over by a admin (i think ,,hes name is TNT )

So ,,i was playing on FFA server when this guy first start to acuse me about hacking ,,and right after i acusing him about hacking , because he turn from a very bad player to a very pro player ,,and that's not normal ..?allrigh ? then i made a : call admin request ? and a '' player show up with the name TNT '' AND right after he start to insult me about having proofs about my hacker call , and i said to him ..that the player called was very suspicious ,but he kept insulting me and calling for more proofs abot the name that called ..and said that :a admin need to check him : ! right and if is ok then we move on . .. but he kept saying bad words and insulting me .... probably because is a friend of the player called in my hacker request ..or..i dont know why .. but the thing is that a gb admin should not act like that ,,ve been plying on your servers for the last 7 years and i never seen a admin talking like that to a n ormal player.
    pls check your chat log ,THX
  • Hi,

checked the chatlogs.
    Well, i do not see any realy insult here in this case.

TNT is not an admin, he only told you how things have to be done. (Here is a list with our admins: gb-clan.de/team/ )
    If you see someone who looks suspicious, you can ofcourse take a demo and report that player.....after this, we can check this one.
    Also, there can be a day where an admin cannot come online.....we all have to work or go to professional school.

I personally see this report as closed and done.

You have questions?
    Private Support HERE

The post was edited 1 time, last by DoMaxiHa ().

• I think |RS|Steve_8 is talking about me.
    First of all I wasn't hacking or cheating in any form.
    Second of all, as far as I remember I wasn't insulting that player and anyone on the server in that moment.
    In fact I did thank him after he acused me about hacking because it makes me glad when someone thinks I'm hacking.
    I guess I even asked him to record me if he wish but he refused.

Ombladon99 wrote:

(...) because he turn from a very bad player to a very pro player ,,and that's not normal ..?allrigh ?(...)
    Well the only reason why this player thaught I turned up from a bad player into "pro" (who I'm not btw) is that I did join in the middle of the map time and played with snipe, so in the end my score wasn't top one. For the next map I changed weapon from sniper rifle to AK47 - ergo: my score got way better and I had full time map session to gather more frags.
    I did that because after I joined Your server and when the match was over, player |RS|Steve_8 was very offensive to the rest of players.
    He won the match but was insulting others players using words like "IM BEST", "EZ", "MUPPETS" which clearly shows he did treat them with contempt.

That was the moment I thought, that I will try to show him where his place is, and I did that, and the place wasn't on the top of the scoreboard.
    When he saw he's loosing he started to acuse me because probably he couldn't belive that someone can beat him ingame.

I think that is all.
    I just regret that I didn't record a demo of myself plaiyng.

Regards :)
  • daraya wrote:

I think |RS|Steve_8 is talking about me.
    First of all I wasn't hacking or cheating in any form.
    Second of all, as far as I remember I wasn't insulting that player and anyone on the server in that moment.
    In fact I did thank him after he acused me about hacking because it makes me glad when someone thinks I'm hacking.
    I guess I even asked him to record me if he wish but he refused.

Sean_X wrote:

I read the server logs yesterday when he posted and completely agree with you that he was being offensive to not just you but other players on the server at the time. We will keep an eye on him.
    Hello daraya!
    As my colleague Sean wrote above, we will keep an eye on him.

We have mentioned so many times that lies have short legs.
    That some still don't understand that we can observe and see everything makes me crazy. I think it's such a pity that he blames others.
    Thank you for bringing the truth to light.

In dubio pro reo! (in doubt, for the accused!)

Regards,
    Mawlana
    gez. GB-Clan
    signed
    GB-Eventmanager & Moderator
    [cases - suggestions - complaints > please PM]

The post was edited 3 times, last by Mawlana: Satz hinzugefügt! ().

• daraya wrote:

Thank You for all Your responses and kind words.
    I'm glad that all has been sorted.

You do great job keeping CoD4 servers alive and clean nowdays, with active admins online :thumbup: .
    I do appreciate that and that is why I am regular player here. :)
    Thanks for the kind words!

We do our best and strive to make our players a smooth and a beautiful game.

Regards,

Mawlana
    signed GB-Clan
    signed
    GB-Eventmanager & Moderator
    [cases - suggestions - complaints > please PM]