Member application dejayruski

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Member application dejayruski

Hello everyone! My name is Samuel and I am from Sweden. I am 23 years of age and my in-game name is 'dejayruski' да. Been very active on GB#2 for 4 whole days now. ^^
    I might be a little early with my application but I will give it a shot anyway.
    I would love to become a member here as I am really fond of the community and so far everyone's been really nice. I have also noticed that alot of good players come to this clan and I want to be a part of it.

As a person I am very calm and collected. I love adrenaline so I ride motocross and game fast-paced.
    When it comes to game experience I have been playing Counter-Strike from when i was 10 and I basically grew up with the computer so I have countless hours in FPS genre games.

I used to run my own DayZ community with servers, modded content and everything that comes with it. I also used to run RuneScape private servers back in the days..
    In the future I plan to apply for a moderator role as I have plenty of experience when it comes to that.

I have read the rules.

If you want me to have more activity before applying I won't mind. I'll just try again later, but hopefully you will accept me as a member!

Br,
    dejayruski
    Dazed and confused? Send me a PM and i'll try to help you :)

“Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

The post was edited 1 time, last by deejayruski ().

• Hej!

Thanks for your application.
    Looked at your profile. Despite the warning for inappropriate language. It looks okey.

clientdetails.php?id=512026

25 connections is not much. Please be more active in the future.

Until the next meeting. Play nice and follow the rules.

For now,
    ha en trevlig dag :) (hopefully this was right. Still have to lern a lot :) )

Regards
    DoMaxiHa
    Regards
    DoMaxiHa

GB-Management | Leader | Server Engineer

Need Support? >> Contact me

GB-Discord >> German Bash Discord

Want to write me an Email about clan-wars, informations etc. ? >> domaxiha@gb-clan.de

• Danke schön.
    Ich will gespeilen moren doen.

Mein deutsch ist kaputt! :D

On a serious note, that warning I got was before I read the rules ;)

“Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.”
    Hunter S. Thompson
  • I wish you best luck mate with your application. You are a good player. If you will keep following the rules and as HEADADMIN DoMaxiHa said to be more active, maybe all members will agree to receive you in the clan as a member. Yes from me :done: :done: ^^
    * every problem is a gift - without problem we would not grow *
  • I've not seen you in game but you seem like a really cool guy :) :done: :done:
    Kind Regards,
    GB|Freaky
    GB-Server Head-Admin - War Team Leader
    ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
    For clan-war inquiries or game related disputes,
    feel free to contact me through PM or email.
    Email: freaky@gb-clan.de
    Discord: GB Discord
  • Played with you quite on occasions now ,
    You are a nice player to have around , calm yeah i agree , highly-skilled , respectful as well , don't know wat would be decided as you're still a new member on our servers i,l still give you a vote of mine buddy..
    :done: :done: hes worthy...
    Best of luck with your application and don't kill me too much in game lol , i know you keep headshootin me haha..
    "One of the best player on entire server, I always fear this guy" :D
  • Thread was auto-marked as done. Could someone remove the marker? Still waiting for the decision. :)

Hunter S. Thompson
  • Cool, yeah I'm not in a hurry :P Just wanted to get that pesky marker removed, hehe.

Hunter S. Thompson
  • Hej!,

we decided to accept your application!

You may put the |GB-T| clantag infront of your name.

Regards
    GB
    Regards
    DoMaxiHa

GB-Management | Leader | Server Engineer

Need Support? >> Contact me

GB-Discord >> German Bash Discord

Want to write me an Email about clan-wars, informations etc. ? >> domaxiha@gb-clan.de

• congrats my dude!
    Kind Regards,
    GB|Freaky
    GB-Server Head-Admin - War Team Leader
    ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
    For clan-war inquiries or game related disputes,
    feel free to contact me through PM or email.
    Email: freaky@gb-clan.de
    Discord: GB Discord
  • Thanks peeps! This made my day. :D

Hunter S. Thompson
Freaky Winner of
3rd GB Event
Q1 2019