Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We changed our server Systems.<br /> <br /> If you encounter any error, please send a Message to Speedy and/or DoMaxiHa.

• Admin Application

• Ingame-Name (same as the topic headline): xSuperOG
    • Your forename: Joseph
    • Your age: 23
    • Specifics about your person: I love to play games in my free time, i work hard and always trynna make poeple happy.
    • Specifics about your residence: I live with my wife and 2 beautiful children.
    • Why do you want to be an admin?: I seen a lot off modders on your server when their are no admin's online, everday i'm on your server for about 5 hours, i can help en ban this poeple en keep the community good. :banned:
    • Which game experience do you have?: I've played games over about 10 years now, From PS1 To PS2 To PS3 To PC To PS4.
    • How did you find us?: I found you from Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Server.
    • Did you read our ruleset?: Yes, i agree with all the rules, i think the rules are clear.
    Instagram: @WhatsJailbroken.
    Youtube: BanMeOnDexx.

My boyy got :banned:
  • Hey xSuperOG,

you are relatively new to the servers mate, try showing up more and try our TS.
    (admins only: clientdetails.php?id=484298).
    i think that joining the team to ban people is a rather "inadequate" reason, anyways nice app good luck, and god bless those two little angels !
    "Life without music is just an error, an exhaustion, an exile."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche.
  • xSuperOG wrote:

Why do you want to be an admin?: I seen a lot off modders on your server when their are no admin's online, everday i'm on your server for about 5 hours, i can help en ban this poeple en keep the community good.
    That's the overall reason in every admin application. :D
    Regards
    DoMaxiHa

GB-Management | Headadmin | Server Engineer
    Need Support? >> Contact me

GB-Discord >> German Bash Discord

• xSuperOG wrote:

everday i'm on your server for about 5 hour
    I did'nt mean to be offensive here but dude why are you lying;I'm one of most regulars past month in this clan's server and i did'nt saw you at all bar 1 time if your playing 5 hours a day often.Also i tracked you profile and you just have an overall accumulated of 5 hours of game time in gb#1 and gb#2.
    A newbie who thinks himself as suited to be an admin can't be this unsensible he should first become a regular in the servers,show respectable behavior and friendly relation with other players then it can be decided if he can become an admin or not.You can't just snuck in do some sweet talks and ask to be an admin right away.I mean your not even a member.
    Sorry if i seems so harsh.
    Reckoning
  • xSuperOG'S STATS
    PLAYER SUMMARYFirst Seen: Yesterday 8:00 PM
    ALL TIME STATSScore: 100
    Minutes Played: 4
    Score per Minute: 25
    Rank on Server: #88119 out of 92237
    Dazed and confused? Send me a PM and i'll try to help you :)

“Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.”
    Hunter S. Thompson
  • Freaky wrote:

Fellas, this is an application, not a verbal lynching
    You're right, my bad. I can be a little impulsive sometimes.. :)

Good luck with the application.

“Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.”
    Hunter S. Thompson
  • stop lying, you say you play 5 hours a day, tell that joke to another

for me it is disrespectful to be asking to be an administrator on a server that only played like 10 hours

play about 100 hours on servers gb have a good behavior proves to be a member of the family gb if you do everything you will undoubtedly be accepted

a suggestion stops accepting requests from people with less than 50 hours played on the server
    220 ping + 40 fps + noob = relapmk

• relapmk wrote:

dejayruski wrote:

You're right, my bad. I can be a little impulsive sometimes..

Good luck with the application.
    for me you say the truth stop asking for forgiveness keep your word if you continue like that I think you have no personality
    It's advice
    Sometimes in life, speaking the truth is not the most important thing. Sure this XSuperOG is probably a troll. I mean he even tagged this thread #xSuperLobbies as he's trying to advertise his call of duty 4 modded lobbies on console.

If I realize that i handle myself wrong on the forums I will correct myself as above.
    I have had plenty of experience with "personality shaping" stuff as you put it, in real life.

Hunter S. Thompson

The post was edited 2 times, last by dejayruski ().

• relapmk wrote:

for me you say the truth stop asking for forgiveness keep your word if you continue like that I think you have no personality

It's advice
    Don't you think you are a bit hard with your words sometimes being a little moderate is also good you know.

dejayruski wrote:

Sometimes in life, speaking the truth is not the most important thing
    This line is much truer than the actual truth a mature person should learn that.
    Reckoning
Freaky Winner of
3rd GB Event
Q1 2019