- Ingame-Name (same as the topic headline): nxtdivine
- Your forename: Matteo
- Your age: 18
- Specifics about your person: Chill guy
- Specifics about your residence: Italy
- Why do you want to be an admin?: Ya know, to ban all those hackers am I right? For real tho, a lot of time when I play on GB#2 there's no admin so at least I can supervise when I play
- Which game experience do you have?: I think it's been like 9-10 years that I'm playing games
- How did you find us?: COD4 server browser
- Did you read our ruleset?: Yeah, its cool
For Admins: @380761
I can't recall if I've ever played against you in game, but you seem to be recurring player
Try not to spam <-- in the chat so much
The post was edited 1 time, last by Freaky: Changed Far to For because I can't type... ().
lol yeah, I have <-- to teamchat binded to v so everytime I fatclick c or space it sends it. I'ma bind it to something else no worries
We need to rewrite the infors for applicants.
So the english applications are more fluent and give more informations
Al in all....a good application...
Registered on July 24th, 2017 09:10 PM, last seen playing on November 11th, 2018 10:24 PM, connected 149 times.
Rank Progress - 4%
I do not know if I should comment on this type of topics, but if it is not the case they can eliminate my answer.
how I've been playing for a long time in gb2 I think I can say something
As his stats show, he played very little on the Gb and Gb # 2 servers to be exact just "6.82 hours" if you ask me very little to create a complete picture about the
In the time I've played, I've only seen him play about 5 times, but he's a great player.
The most important thing is that it be consistent to put order in the server.
my point of view
I just think
I do not decide
220 ping + 40 fps + noob = relapmk
The post was edited 2 times, last by relapmk ().
Congratulations mate !! Welcome to the family
GB-Eventmanager & Moderator
[cases - suggestions - complaints > please PM]