Player name: Janissary GB#2 server map District

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Player name: Janissary GB#2 server map District

First of all I want to apologize for making this demo too long, is because I wasn't so sure that this player Janissary is using wallhack. At the beginning of the demo we can see that he had two or three suspicios shots, after that he began to pretend that he did not cheat. So I beg you to check this demo as carefully as possible :hail: :hail: I will let this problem to the professionals who knows how to handle this :)
    Files
    • demo0001.rar

(2.64 MB, downloaded 3 times, last: )
    * every problem is a gift - without problem we would not grow *
  • It's a weird one.

The beginning is a definite eye-opener and looked hella suspicious. (Walling while moving up B street to top street - see pic attached)
    you can see the point in which I feel he turns them off (bottom of platform next to market).

I think he turned off because he knew he was:
    1. Being recorded
    2. Too many people noticing
    3. GB members on the server
    I'm glad you recorded for as long as you did though, I feel like this person was hacking and turned off.
    I'll let others get their opinion first though :)

clientdetails.php?id=526801 This is the perp, if nothing else, at the very least it's abuse of !calladmin xD
    Files
    • District.jpg

(351.48 kB, downloaded 10 times, last: )
  • It's true what Freaky said, after a few minutes since I started recordind him I had notice how it would turned off or how it pretended that he's not cheating, so I thought to record more and maybe to get the evidence that we needed to catch him cheating but it was useless, anyway, if this player is going to appear again on one of our servers, I'm sure someone wiil record him and he will get the evidence that we needed to solve this case.
    * every problem is a gift - without problem we would not grow *