News 12.2.19

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• News 12.2.19

Heyho, das Management hat einige Informationen für euch!

Folgende Punkte wurden heute besprochen.

1. Member

- @Pauleratus hat seine Trial-Phase erfolgreich bestanden und ist nun ein vollwertiger Member! Glückwunsch! ;)

2. Beförderungen

- @dejayruski wurde zum Member/Moderator befördert. :thumbsup:

3. Allgemeines

- Auf Anfrage einiger Member in der Community haben wir die Werte des GB#7(Rotu-R) Servers angepasst. Die Gegnerwellen wurden verändert und Bosse bis auf den Finalen Boss wurden entfernt.
    - Wir haben uns ebenfalls dazu entschieden, die maximale Dauer von Temporären Banns der Moderatoren von 30 Minuten auf maximal 4 Stunden zu erhöhen. Grund dafür ist, dass dadurch mehr Spielraum gegeben ist.

Ja, das war es auch schon für Heute!

Viele Grüße
    Euer Management

Heyho, the Management has some news for you!

We have discuessed the following Topics in todays meeting,

1. Members

- @Pauleratus has left his trial phase behind successfully! He is now a full member of the GB Clan! Congrats! ;)

2. Promotion

- @dejayruski has been promoted to Member/Moderator. :thumbsup:

3. Common Stuff

- On demand of some members in our community, we edited some values on our GB#7(Rotu-R) Server. We changed the waves of enemies and removed all bosses except the final boss.
    - Also, we decided to rise the maximal duration of temporary bans moderators can invoke from 30 minutes up to 4 hours. So that we can ensure, that the individual cannot come back if an admin isn't available at the moment.

That was it for today :)

Regards
    Your Management
    Regards
    DoMaxiHa

GB-Management | Administrator | Server Engineer

Need Support? >> Contact me

GB-Discord >> German Bash Discord

• Thanks for the promotion! :D
    Dazed and confused? Send me a PM and i'll try to help you :)

“Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.”
    Hunter S. Thompson
Freaky Winner of
3rd GB Event
Q1 2019