Gaming nights

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gaming nights

I'm going to try to arrange gaming nights where members of GB come together to play a couple of games!
      We set a time and date, join TS and hop on GB#1 or GB#2 to make some carnage together. :D :minigun:
      This will not require you to sign up or anything like that. The date and time will be set and everyone who got time can join.
      I think this is a good way for us to get to know each other better and have some fun times.

Give me some feedback on the idea and if you like it i'll set the first time and date..!

:shit:
      Dazed and confused? Send me a PM and i'll try to help you :)

“Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.”
      Hunter S. Thompson

The post was edited 4 times, last by dejayruski ().

• That's great :)

I would like to see everyone's talent.

I could play on servers in the United States and have a better ping, but I make a sacrifice when I play on this server because it has always been a pleasure to play with talented and very educated people, like the whole family of gb :)
      220 ping + 40 fps + noob = relapmk

• Let's go for a couple of games today boys!
      I suggest we start at 15:00 CET

Time is not set in stone of course, if more people are able to play later I'll move the time..

:sniper: :blackeye: :minigun:

“Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.”
      Hunter S. Thompson
    • As we're only 3 people so far we'll postpone this until 18:00 tonight!

Hunter S. Thompson

The post was edited 1 time, last by dejayruski ().

• I missed the time, lol.

It's great living with ADHD.. :D

Hunter S. Thompson
    • But your reflexes are so good?!
      you boys are surely on medication, right? aderral maybe?
      Well that explains alot then! Aha! You sneaky little sh*ts are on drugs! and left us to wonder!
      Mystery solved give me my cookie
      "Life without music is just an error, an exhaustion, an exile."
      -Friedrich Nietzsche.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Capital_F: Added a swearing element ().

• I got a script for elvanse/vyvanse like 1 week ago. Up until that point I was au natural.. mostly.

Hunter S. Thompson
    • With a cup of coffee I become an animal, with the reflexes of a cat and with the desire to hunt my prey like a white shark, with the appetite of a mother bear after 5 months. Being in ivernacion

I am a murderous machine, my only objective is to kill my enemy.

so be careful

I think I exaggerate a bit but I think they will not notice :D
      220 ping + 40 fps + noob = relapmk

• Thanks for the warning lol, i got plenty of experience when it comes to things like these.. You could even call me a pro. :D ;)

Hunter S. Thompson
    • dejayruski wrote:

I got a script for elvanse/vyvanse like 1 week ago. Up until that point I was au natural.. mostly.
      Hahaha.

You sirs didn't have to explain you know haha.
      I don't claim to know ADHD it must have been hard to cope with it, and you have reached this level inspite of this, so we have nothing but respect!
      "Life without music is just an error, an exhaustion, an exile."
      -Friedrich Nietzsche.
    • Boys and girl(s), let's try to come togheter for a couple of games tomorrow!

I'm thinking 19:00 CET..

Give this reply a thumbs up if you can join! :D

EDIT: No participants, we'll try another time.

Hunter S. Thompson

The post was edited 1 time, last by dejayruski ().

Freaky Winner of
    3rd GB Event
    Q1 2019