!vr to regs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• !vr to regs

How about giving the !vr to regs; sometimes people agree that the current map is shit, and with no admins online, we are stuck in creek.
      a bit of flexibility is good.
      "Life without music is just an error, an exhaustion, an exile."
      -Friedrich Nietzsche.
    • according to you it is a problem
      As you say it is very annoying.

Sometimes we are 12 players on the map of the accident, then there are maps of streams or pipes that people almost do not like and people start to go and then we just stayed 3 or 4 playing on that big map.

but what I've seen is that those maps are not as regular as others, they rarely appear

I do not mention overgrown map, because it's Prototype favorite map, and if they change it, they unleash their fury and you know that's not good. :D
      220 ping + 40 fps + noob = relapmk

• FC Razor wrote:

The player reading only the Tag |GB| and Think, a Admin CAN Switch the map. But a Member has the same Tag how a Headadmin.
      I do not think everything changes now, if you're just a member of the clan, the clan of members of the death card will appear as administrator, or the external administrator can be differentiated.

they all have their title on the death card

clan member
      admin
      headadmin
      owner
      manager
      external admin
      external moderator

The post was edited 1 time, last by relapmk ().

• I'm afraid that enabling map voting for regulars will not improve the quality of the servers.

I could be mistaken but even if there are 17 players in, a total of 3 votes (2 yes, and 1 no) could change the map. This does not mean the other 14 are indifferent, they are probably not even aware there is a map vote going on.
      The amount of text appearing in chat is on the verbose side, that sometimes numbs the important stuff.

I don't like voting but that has a personal reason, it is rather obsolete in FFA. Back in the day when we practiced for clan matches, we would practice the least favorite maps the most as there was always some high end clan that would pick these for the match. :)

"The patient hunter gets the prey."

twitch.tv/prototype2380

The post was edited 1 time, last by Prototype ().

• Prototype wrote:

I'm afraid that enabling map voting for regulars will not improve the quality of the servers.

I could be mistaken but even if there are 17 players in, a total of 3 votes (2 yes, and 1 no) could change the map. This does not mean the other 14 are indifferent, they are probably not even aware there is a map vote going on.
      The amount of text appearing in chat is on the verbose side, that sometimes numbs the important stuff.

I don't like voting but that has a personal reason, it is rather obsolete in FFA. Back in the day when we practiced for clan matches, we would practice the least favorite maps the most as here was always some high end clan that would pick these for the match. :)
      You are very right

there are people who do not even know how to put a command and even how to use the chat

The best way would be for everyone to vote, but that would never be possible.

Personally I would like you to put the option to vote more often, :)

But in practice it would not work because of the above.

• We could rise up the numer of requiered Player that have at least to vote.

So for example 50 percent of the players have to vote in order that the vote will even be proceeded
      Regards
      DoMaxiHa

GB-Management | Headadmin | Server Engineer
      Need Support? >> Contact me

• DoMaxiHa wrote:

We could rise up the numer of requiered Player that have at least to vote.

So for example 50 percent of the players have to vote in order that the vote will even be proceeded
      Good idea, this way the vote is a more conscious decision over the entire playing field and to be honest also less likely to happen. I do think voting mostly occurs when there are a smaller amount of players in the game anyway, so this seems like a proper solution.

"The patient hunter gets the prey."

twitch.tv/prototype2380
    • Imposing a quorum over the !vr might be a good idea although the topic have been discussed earlier, but what is that have to do with giving the command to regs?
      At least let the members have it, they have the same privilages of a reg which is a bit off
      "Life without music is just an error, an exhaustion, an exile."
      -Friedrich Nietzsche.
    • As long as I didnt wrote the Script for that, we cannot give vr to members or even regs.

Cuz,iit is the same with !Mr. If you type in vr you automatically vote yes.

So even if no one is voting, the map will still change Cuz you have 1 yes vote.
      Regards
      DoMaxiHa

• Good discussion.
      I disgust not being able to change the map as player. Often it leaves the server empty because the few players that still play the game do not like the map.
      If I recall correctly this feature was removed due to not working correctly ie. you only needed one positive vote to change the map or something?

Either fix that and readd it or implement a next map vote showing at the end of every map.
      Imo that would be even better. :thumbup:

Power to the ppl! :D
    • Prototype wrote:

This does not mean the other 14 are indifferent, they are probably not even aware there is a map vote going on.
      I already did something for that, trust me, they will see what is going on, a big ass text on their screens :thumbsup: :D
      Regards
      DoMaxiHa

Freaky Winner of
    3rd GB Event
    Q1 2019