!getss

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We changed our server Systems.<br /> <br /> If you encounter any error, please send a Message to Speedy and/or DoMaxiHa.

• Good evening everyone,

Recently as you've probably noticed, there has been a surge of hackers, whether it's wh or aimbot somehow they did increase a lot.

I do commend all admins here working hard to keep the servers clean and fun and I do personally thank you for finding time viewing all of these demos.

Sadly I have a lot of other demos which I couldn't post since they are suspicious but not 100% confirmed as they usually leave when they see players changing to spectators.

A little suggestion I would like to post is to help make this surge of hackers a little easier by letting some frequent old reliable players to get screenshot of the hacker which will help into quick filtering by getting hacker's screenshot-blocker trigerred and ban him automatically.

Additionally, if possible, such trusted players would be able to view and post screenshots of hackers that doesn't have the autoblock feature on purpose.

Thanks for hearing me out,
      Let me know what you guys think :)
    • Hello Bass and thanks for writing to us man.

the !getss command is accessible to you regulars so you can get a screen shot to whomever you suspect.
      Capture.PNG
      And it will be viewed by our mods and admins to swing the ban hammer.

(And just to let you know other than taking the screeens manually our bot takes them automatically every specific period of time)

with that said; "reliable players to get screenshot of the hacker" actually we have those! those player are called "external admins and moderators" you can apply and you are good to go!

i guess that the clan cannot afford to give access to the screenshots and to the other admin tools to whomever asks, and what is your definition of reliable ? and "old" is that also a criteria ?

anyways it is not up to me to decide ! thanks again man for addressing the matter and please do correct me if i misunderstood you !
      "Life without music is just an error, an exhaustion, an exile."
      -Friedrich Nietzsche.
    • Hi Capital_F,

Thank you very much for your speedy reply.
      I'm sorry as I was unaware that the server had an automated screenshot capturing system. I also was unaware that regulars were able to use such command. So once again I thank you for explaining it to me.

When I used the definition of "old" I meant as being active user for a long time, hence a regular with a record of posting anti hackers posts, but I also understood what you meant.

I additionally wish to ask; some hackers tend to use weird names by using a different alphabet on purpose, is there a way for a regular to get his ID or number list?

Thanks in advance
    • Yes, every player who logs into a server gets a unique ID destined for this kind of problem. The command is !ls.
      Sometimes also the player's name is numeric in this case you need to get his !ls ID.
      Check out the server b3 commands here.
      PM me for any future inquiry man!
      "Life without music is just an error, an exhaustion, an exile."
      -Friedrich Nietzsche.
    • BASS HOUSE wrote:

Hi Capital_F,

Thank you very much for your speedy reply.
      I'm sorry as I was unaware that the server had an automated screenshot capturing system. I also was unaware that regulars were able to use such command. So once again I thank you for explaining it to me.

Only at GB ya kno :D
      Regards
      DoMaxiHa

GB-Management | Headadmin | Server Engineer
      Need Support? >> Contact me

GB-Discord >> German Bash Discord

Freaky Winner of
    3rd GB Event
    Q1 2019