Mobile Games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mobile Games

Not so much a request as it is a query.
      I enjoy playing mobile games when I'm relaxing, and the only game I've really stuck with for just over a year is a game called Idle Heroes.
      Anyone else play this or anyone on android wanting to start playing this?

It's very much an idle game so progression takes a fairly long time, coupled with the fact you have to micromanage a lot, it puts people off fairly easily.
      But if you enjoy researching on how to best play a game, you'll get lost down the rabbit hole with this one :rofl:

Peace and one love all :D
      Kind Regards,
      GB|Freaky
      GB-Server Head-Admin - War Team Leader
      ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
      For clan-war inquiries or game related disputes,
      feel free to contact me through PM or email.
      Email: freaky@gb-clan.de
      Discord: GB Discord
    • No offense, but I deeply despise those kind of RPGs and their grinding mechanism, takes a shit ton of time to actually progress in the game, to aggressively push their micro transactions, which kills any game for me. I mean it is free that's right, but push your micro transactions into something cosmetic instead.
      Those kind of apps are only cash cows to the developers where there's not an exact cost to play the game, and it needs to be milked asap, I've had enough of them since clash of clans.
      Sorry for the rant but it needs to be said.
      If anybody's into roguelikes there's "wayward souls" which for me is what games should look like, pay for the game and enjoy.
      "Life without music is just an error, an exhaustion, an exile."
      -Friedrich Nietzsche.
    • Oh yeah I 100% agree that P2W mechanics are complete aids and I'd love to burn all micro transactions to the ground if I could
      But it is quite a fun game if you like longevity, and it's beginning to cater more for F2P (albeit, slightly)
      No offence taken :rofl:
      Kind Regards,
      GB|Freaky
      GB-Server Head-Admin - War Team Leader
      ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
      For clan-war inquiries or game related disputes,
      feel free to contact me through PM or email.
      Email: freaky@gb-clan.de
      Discord: GB Discord
    Freaky Winner of
    3rd GB Event
    Q1 2019