bart's admin application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We are currently working on our Domain. Some Services might get interrupted.

• bart's admin application

Ingame-Name (same as the topic headline): bart

Your forename: bart

Your age: 24

Specifics about your person: I'm from the Netherlands and speak English, Dutch, German and French. I used to play cod4 a lot and I have been an admin for years at different clans/communities. However, every community will stop someday and when the last big community I was a port of stopped, I stopped playing this game. I recently started to play this game again, and I like your hardcore ffa server a lot. I'm currently in law school at the University of Amsterdam, so I don't have time to play hours every day, but I can play multiple days a week. I haven't been active on the forum so far, as I just created my account but I will be active on the forum and ingame starting next week. I also like to use voicechat to talk to people, but I'm wondering if people use it here as I only see an empty ts3 server.

Why do you want to be an admin? The thing I liked the most about this game, is being part of a friendly community and playing together. I also like to be an admin to keep the interaction between people friendly, and watch out for hackers etc. I have a lot of admin experience so I know how to act during difficult situations ingame. It's also easy for me to tell the difference between someone who is hacking and someone who is just playing very good, which doesn't seem to be the case for everyone (I wanted the wink smiley here but it's not working).

Which game experience do you have? This question is not very specific. In general I have played a lot of games in my life, from fps to rts. I have played cod4 for years and also years of admin experience in big communities. I'm good at playing fps games and in cod4 I'm almost every game 1st or 2nd place.

How did you find us? cod4 ingame server browser

Did you read our ruleset? Yes (anyone ever said no here? :) )
  • (For Admins)

Hey, sup man.

Thank you for your interest in the clan :D

I believe we have enough external moderators at the moment (someone correct me if I'm wrong), and with your interest in becoming part of the community, I don't see how an external position would be good for you anyway.

Unfortunately, nobody can skip the moderation phase and become an admin right away, you will have to become a mod first, and to do that, you will have to become a member.

This doesnt mean you can never be an Mod/Admin, just that we need to see how you are in the community before we can make that assessment.

If you would like, I can move this post to the members application section? :D
    Kind Regards,
    GB|Freaky
    GB-Server Head-Admin - War Team Leader
    ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
    For clan-war inquiries or game related disputes,
    feel free to contact me through PM or email.
    Email: freaky@gb-clan.de
    Discord: GB Discord
  • Well we have 4 positions.
    • External Moderator
    • External Admin
    • Member/Moderator
    • Member/Admin
    It may be possible to become an external moderator, but this will have to be discussed in the next meeting :)

It's relatively easy to become a registered member of the community, and you're practically already done.
    You will get to wear a GB-T Clantag to say that you're a trail member for a short period, then if there are no problems within this period, you become a full member.
    You can then apply to be a Moderator (like an admin, but with slightly more limited rights).
    After which, you can stay as a moderator if you would like, or you could apply to become an admin.

And about our TS servers, they can be active at times, it just depends on when. We are probably more active on our discord (find in my signature below)
    If you want to join, you're more than welcome to :)
    Kind Regards,
    GB|Freaky
  • Freaky wrote:

I believe we have enough external moderators at the moment (someone correct me if I'm wrong)
    We have 1. XD
    Regards
    DoMaxiHa

GB-Management | Leader | Server Engineer

Need Support? >> Contact me

GB-Discord >> German Bash Discord

Want to write me an Email about clan-wars, informations etc. ? >> domaxiha@gb-clan.de

• You can view the different Tasks of the Positions in our ruleset.

I think I will make a Thread that explains the differences between our ranks.
    Regards
    DoMaxiHa

Want to write me an Email about clan-wars, informations etc. ? >> domaxiha@gb-clan.de

• DoMaxiHa wrote:

Freaky wrote:

I believe we have enough external moderators at the moment (someone correct me if I'm wrong)
    We have 1. XD
    last thing I read was a while ago that we weren't taking any new ones, might have been when Marsel was still Mod though, my bad :D
    Kind Regards,
    GB|Freaky
  • No that is not true. Someone just spread the Word along here.
    Regards
    DoMaxiHa

• Hey, sup man.

Our clan meeting has concluded and we have discussed your application.
    We're more than happy to have you as one of our External Moderators, and help keep the GB servers clean :D

If you would like assistance with the Echelon tool, please don't hesitate to send me a message :)
    Kind Regards,
    GB|Freaky
Freaky Winner of
3rd GB Event
Q1 2019