dejvin's member application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We are currently working on our Domain. Some Services might get interrupted.

• dejvin's member application

Heey!

Alexander here from Sweden, I am 23 years old and my in-game name is dejvin!

I would love to become a member as I really enjoy the community so far yet with not many hours on the board!

I have also been told the clan here has some good players in it and I would like to be apart of it!

As a person I'm very calm and collected, riding motocross as a hobby and just love adrenaline! :crazy:
    When it comes to game experience I have been playing Counter-Strike on a semi-professional level for a while and I also been playing some Battalion on a pro level as well.

I found you guys through Samuel, dejayruski who told me about you all and I got hooked directly

Rules been read alright

Surely understand that my hours is not many at all yet so far but they will grow, fast
  • I vote yes!
    Dazed and confused? Send me a PM and i'll try to help you :)

“Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.”
    Hunter S. Thompson
  • played a game very briefly with you, I'm looking forward to it again, but hopefully for longer this time :rofl:

It goes without saying that any friend of Ruski is a friend of mine :D

:done: :done:
    Kind Regards,
    GB|Freaky
    GB-Server Head-Admin - War Team Leader
    ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
    For clan-war inquiries or game related disputes,
    feel free to contact me through PM or email.
    Email: freaky@gb-clan.de
    Discord: GB Discord
  • Hello,
    Your application will be discussed at the next meeting.
    Regards
    DoMaxiHa

GB-Management | Leader | Server Engineer

Need Support? >> Contact me

GB-Discord >> German Bash Discord

Want to write me an Email about clan-wars, informations etc. ? >> domaxiha@gb-clan.de

• Hey, sup man.

Our meeting has concluded. Unfortunately on this occasion, we have had to decline your application due to inactivity on the servers.
    If your connections improve in the coming weeks, we will take this application in to consideration in the next meeting. :)
    Kind Regards,
    GB|Freaky
    GB-Server Head-Admin - War Team Leader
    ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
    For clan-war inquiries or game related disputes,
    feel free to contact me through PM or email.
    Email: freaky@gb-clan.de
    Discord: GB Discord
Freaky Winner of
3rd GB Event
Q1 2019