Announcement Your Opinion Matters!

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    We are currently working on our Domain. Some Services might get interrupted.

    • Your Opinion Matters!

      New

      Good morning everybody, I hope you're all well. ^^

      The purpose of this thread, is for you to voice your opinion because we want to hear it!
      Anything and everything related to the GB clan, and the gaming community as a whole, no matter how large or small, all suggestions are welcome.

      Do we have something currently in place that you don't agree with?
      Would you like to see something implemented, either on the forums or Discord?
      Do you play other games that we currently don't support, but would love to see more engagement on?
      Are there features you feel we could benefit from as a whole?
      The list could go on forever.

      Anything you feel you would like Management to take an interest in, please let us know!
      We're hoping for much more community engagement, especially as we begin to transition into 2020.
      We want you to know that your opinion matters, and if it is feasible for us to add/remove/update anything you suggest, we'll try our hardest to accommodate that.

      This place we have here, this community, is somewhere you can find like-minded people who ultimately want to relax and have fun.
      If we can make your stay here even better, we would love to know how!

      If you have an opinion that you would rather voice in private, send me a PM and I can add it to this thread anonymously for you, or keep it under wraps and discuss it with management ASAP.

      This thread is for you to help us make GB the best gaming community we can offer.
      Any suggestion you make will be considered and nothing you say will be taken as silly or wrong. So please, have your say, whatever it is!

      Thank you guys and gals, have a great weekend and I look forward to hearing from you! :D
      Kind Regards,
      GB|Freaky
      GB-Server Head-Admin - War Team Leader
      ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
      For clan-war inquiries or game related disputes,
      feel free to contact me through PM or email.
      Email: freaky@gb-clan.de
      Discord: GB Discord
    • New

      I have some things in mind:
      -lower our cod4 server count, 1,2,8 and 12 are the only ones that are getting some action.
      -hosting some battalion 1944 servers maybe? I'll be buying it I guess.
      -organizing some weekly playing sessions, for the sake of getting to know each other, there are some members that I have never talked to nor have interacted with, I would really like this kind of engagement.

      Many thanks to you @Freaky and the boys for giving us this space in hopes of a better clan!
      "Life without music is just an error, an exhaustion, an exile."
      -Friedrich Nietzsche.
    • New

      Capital_F wrote:


      -organizing some weekly playing sessions, for the sake of getting to know each other, there are some members that I have never talked to nor have interacted with, I would really like this kind of engagement.
      I love this suggestion man, and I completely agree!
      Kind Regards,
      GB|Freaky
      GB-Server Head-Admin - War Team Leader
      ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
      For clan-war inquiries or game related disputes,
      feel free to contact me through PM or email.
      Email: freaky@gb-clan.de
      Discord: GB Discord
    • New

      Capital_F wrote:

      -hosting some battalion 1944 servers maybe?
      I can make that happen.


      PS: Set the thread as global pinned.
      Regards
      DoMaxiHa


      GB-Management | Leader | Server Engineer

      Need Support? >> Contact me

      GB-Discord >> German Bash Discord


      Want to write me an Email about clan-wars, informations etc. ? >> domaxiha@gb-clan.de


    • New

      SledgeHammer wrote:

      Can one server switch to a Deathrun server? Or am I the only one who likes this mod :\
      all suggestions are welcome my dude, we'll for sure consider it ^^
      Kind Regards,
      GB|Freaky
      GB-Server Head-Admin - War Team Leader
      ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
      For clan-war inquiries or game related disputes,
      feel free to contact me through PM or email.
      Email: freaky@gb-clan.de
      Discord: GB Discord
    • New

      Hi. For me everything is perfect.
      a small suggestion as i sayed before in a thread, for all members/admins who are online and dont have time to play, just staying connected with GB1. and players will come. but if no one is online no one will connect.
      i tryed to many time to stay spec in gb1, players staring coming, but i need more help from others.
      example gb2 is always 10-15 players online, cus they know in a few minutes others will come. (im jealous :D )
      there are some sh** servers full of players and gb is empty :(
      Lets make GB great again.
    • New

      Marsel wrote:

      Hi. For me everything is perfect.
      a small suggestion as i sayed before in a thread, for all members/admins who are online and dont have time to play, just staying connected with GB1. and players will come. but if no one is online no one will connect.
      i tryed to many time to stay spec in gb1, players staring coming, but i need more help from others.
      example gb2 is always 10-15 players online, cus they know in a few minutes others will come. (im jealous :D )
      there are some sh** servers full of players and gb is empty :(
      Lets make GB great again.
      I can address this now, I'll try my best to do this for us as it is a great suggestion, I just forgot :rofl:
      Kind Regards,
      GB|Freaky
      GB-Server Head-Admin - War Team Leader
      ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
      For clan-war inquiries or game related disputes,
      feel free to contact me through PM or email.
      Email: freaky@gb-clan.de
      Discord: GB Discord
    • New

      Reckoning wrote:

      I just ask if the unactive servers are going to be closed then the rotu server be last on the list as someplayers and me play it sometimes and its fun[still may not worth it running]thanks!
      We'll keep this in mind for you my dude, thank you for the suggestion! :)
      Kind Regards,
      GB|Freaky
      GB-Server Head-Admin - War Team Leader
      ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
      For clan-war inquiries or game related disputes,
      feel free to contact me through PM or email.
      Email: freaky@gb-clan.de
      Discord: GB Discord
    • New

      Freaky wrote:

      Capital_F wrote:

      -organizing some weekly playing sessions, for the sake of getting to know each other, there are some members that I have never talked to nor have interacted with, I would really like this kind of engagement.
      I love this suggestion man, and I completely agree!
      This is what we need. Building up relations and getting people to actually game together is what we need to focus on!
      Once we have that, then the "sky's the limit" :D







      I remember someone trying this a couple of months ago.. :whistling: ;)
      Dazed and confused? Send me a PM and i'll try to help you :)


      “Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.”
      Hunter S. Thompson

      The post was edited 1 time, last by deejayruski ().

    Freaky Winner of
    3rd GB Event
    Q1 2019