Your Opinion Matters!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• From what I understood:
      • You want to get an ss anonymously.
      • You want the ability to get an ss without joining the game.
      For the first one, triggering commands anonymously is only available for admins and higher.
      For the second one, we have a telnet server that you can access from even your phone, contact me or any other admin if you want a walkthrough!
      "Life without music is just an error, an exhaustion, an exile."
      -Friedrich Nietzsche.
    • About the first one, yes, hidden commands are only available to admins with lv 41 and higher.

About the second thing.
      Yes as @Capital_F mentioned. You can use the telnet console, or i can write a little Tool for this.
      Regards
      Domaxiha / Seiðr

GB-Management | Leader | Server Engineer

Need Support? >> Contact me

GB-Discord >> German Bash Discord

Want to write me an Email about clan-wars, informations etc. ? >> domaxiha@gb-clan.de

• 1It would be nice if there was a player 1 connected other than a bot so when you search the ffa server you can see gb # 2 or gb # 1 because that attracts people

at this moment the server is not visible because it always has 0 players

2It would also be good to put the command promod and fps because there are people who do not have great settings to play and want to use fps to be able to play in a more decent way
      220 ping + 40 fps + noob = relapmk

• I think bot‘s shouldn‘t be listened as player, it feels rly Bad when u connect to the Server and all displayed Player are bots.

• Our Servers should be back again in the gametracker website.

• I played on different servers now and can agree. The Promod Vision is on some Maps rly good.
      For using it -> $promod in the Chat

Maybe we can add this on our servers too.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kater ().

• look at this example

shot0051.jpg
      There are 4 other people permanently connected

which helps make the server visible when searching for servers it looks like it has 4 people connected

it's like a bait for people to enter

I would like you to implement this type of method

I would also like that when only 2 or 3 people are connected, they only play on small maps like shipment or killhouse if there are more than 4 people connected, then there you can play on the other maps

example
      because when you want to play cod and look at the crossfire map, pipeline, ambush or another large map and there are only 2 or 3 people connected, you get bored while if you are killhouse or shipment there is more excitement
      220 ping + 40 fps + noob = relapmk

The post was edited 2 times, last by relapmk ().

• U picture is from the Miami ffa server or?

When i join a Server and the player are bots, i am quitting.
      Changing it on our servers wouldnt help in my opinion + as u written above, its only a big bait.

In smaller Maps like Showdown, killhouse & shipment gives
      ( in FFA ) too much bots.

Plus our ac 130 is still pretty useless compared too other servers where u got the killstreak over points.
      There is the gunship a Bit too strong.
      Maybe we can higher the dmg from the Rockets, so u get more than 1 kill out of this jail-streak.

As i written in my last changing post‘s, who no one cares i would like to have the ktk ac130 on the servers. ( or just a better one )

And maybe, when 1 got 20 kills in a row, didnt die, used the super 20er Streak :puke:
      the Player still didn‘t died he Starts again the Streaks.
      Uav airstrike etc.

:giraffe:
    • Kater wrote:

As i written in my last changing post‘s, who no one cares i would like to have the ktk ac130 on the servers. ( or just a better one )
      Tell me. How do you want to implement a mod into a vanilla server without any mods at all? As far as I know the ktk gunship uses it's own hud etc. So, adding it would required the players to download some Additional stuff.

If you really want that, I can take a look into his.
      But I am still after the ss issue we have currently.
      Besides Momo, I am the only Person here, that has the knowledge to do that. If someone is here who has ideas etc. Feel free to Contact me.
      Editing the current ac130 is not that difficult. Changes is range, aoe Damage etc, can be done.
      Regards
      Domaxiha / Seiðr

Want to write me an Email about clan-wars, informations etc. ? >> domaxiha@gb-clan.de

• Ich bin dafür, dass wir die Standart abschussketten nutzen. Darüber hinaus die finde ich einfach schlecht.

Mit den Bots. Dazu sage ich, dass man es einfach nicht jedem recht machen kann.
      Nehme ich jetzt noch zwei raus schreit morgen der nächste, dass wir zu wenig Bots haben. :D
      Bämm Headshot Voll ins Knie !!!!

Liegt der camper tot im keller war der rusher wieder schneller.
      liegt der rusher tot daneben hat der camper nen kollegen .
      liegen alle drei im eck , dann gibts' nen' cheater so ein dreck
    • Ich würde die die ac sowieso rausnehmen solange die bots da sind, weil diese dich da rausschiessen können
      Regards
      Domaxiha / Seiðr

• Hmm usually they should not do that. We take a look at this
      Regards
      Domaxiha / Seiðr

Freaky Winner of
    3rd GB Event
    Q1 2019