MUME

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Even if he hard Camps a lot, I cannot see that he is hacking. We had this topic about him around a thousand Times now. Everytime he Was checked for cheats. Nothing.

So Idk.
    I know that sometimes he plays really suspicious.
    Regards
    DoMaxiHa

GB-Management | Leader | Server Engineer

Need Support? >> Contact me

GB-Discord >> German Bash Discord

Want to write me an Email about clan-wars, informations etc. ? >> domaxiha@gb-clan.de

• Who said that ?

He go many warnings about camping.

PS: Everyone gets warned if he/she is breaking the rules. This includes Members too.
    Regards
    DoMaxiHa

GB-Management | Leader | Server Engineer

Need Support? >> Contact me

GB-Discord >> German Bash Discord

Want to write me an Email about clan-wars, informations etc. ? >> domaxiha@gb-clan.de

• I also find him very suspicious and recorded a demo of him recently. Even though he looks clean on screenshots, he does seem to always know where everyone is as you can see in this demo. I think he might have something like always UAV, that we can't see on ss. Besides that, he always makes the server empty within 1 or 2 games because no one wants to play with him. It's a real pain in the ass for the other players on the server and I also think something should be done.

You can find the demo i'm talking about in the attachments of my comment. I had to change the file format from .dm_1 to .dm1 to upload it, so you might need to change it back for it to be useable.
    Files
    • m1.dm1

(1.08 MB, downloaded 4 times, last: )
  • Hi and here. Camps?? and wallhack... many wow!

Let me introduce myself first.. My name is Ivan and im from Bulgaria. I'm 33 years old, and First Person Shoot's game is my hobby. The link below the text is my kingdom, I'll describe it in two words. Screen - Ace Predator 144mh 1ms, full razer set, Headphones - Razer Kraken Pro, mouse - Razer Deathadder and many many years gameplay! We have been playing these games since half-life. Talking about a hack is a little funny, maybe I'm one of your most frequent players on the server. How do I know them every time, well, if you notice the demo I am a hacker at (once again) Before I turn my weapon on the enemy, first I hear his footsteps, you judge the distance, where it is, how many enemies are around you and many other things that I think you know :) I think for the people who play these games and to explain to you how it works .. it's a little kidish. I understand that I'm a thorn in your eyes, why? Because I'm not easy to kill .. At least we can talk about Camping. I move all the time and most of all, the server does not allow you to stay in one place, because we all know that the rifle is missing! There is no soldier to run at all times without thinking about actions, where to go, how to go and other tactical facts. And a small detail, why are these games my favorite?!? Look at my profile picture and find out why;) Maybe it's not just my hobby to play games.

That's is my facebook profile facebook.com/ivan.banan

alfa.kachi-snimka.info/images-2013/arx1575218848t.jpg - My kingdom :P
  • Hey Mume, well this was a mere discussion and we don't take decisions here, you weren't accused of anything but camping once in a while, and all we did was throw you some warnings once in a while also.
    Although you didn't have to prove anything yet you chose to come to brag about your setup and to show us your profile picture? Not proving anything in the process.
    "Life without music is just an error, an exhaustion, an exile."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche.
Freaky Winner of
3rd GB Event
Q1 2019