Banned... in GB2 Deathmatch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Banned... in GB2 Deathmatch

I changed my name to Shinobi and then got a ban ... What is the reason for this ban, let the one who put it to me tell me he expert opinion that something bothers me about the cause of this ban.... It's super frivolous to say which rule I broke !!! :thumbdown:
    Spawnkiller.. Show me where! Show me exactly where I kill 45 people without moving, when there's nothing else you can do, it's easiest to get one player out!

alfa.kachi-snimka.info/vij.php?id=opt1577135560g.jpg
  • Hello,

as you might now, I banned you.

There is a Reason behind this.
    There are so many players actively complaining about you spawnkilling. Even some admins.

You have been told so many times how things are going. And as a Regular Players you should know the rules. I just cannot understand why this is still a problem. And ofcourse you are not the only one, I specifically emphasize this. But at this Moment, you got cought.

I reduced the ban to a 30 min ban. So that you know that I am not that kind of an Asshole but also for you to know, that you should take a look at this in the future.. GB is a place where really good Players are playing. But also their have to stick to the rules.

Moved this topic to: Banned on our Server
    Regards
    DoMaxiHa

GB-Management | Leader | Server Engineer

Need Support? >> Contact me

GB-Discord >> German Bash Discord

Want to write me an Email about clan-wars, informations etc. ? >> domaxiha@gb-clan.de

• You know my game very well, you haven't watched me 1 or 2 times. I know very well every rule on the server. Ban me for something that won't happen to me. I'm one of the players who always move and make a mess on the server.It is not a question of reducing my bath to 30 minutes or 30 years, this is super frivolous!Show me videos where I am this type of player who doesn't move and kill spawn spots ...My game can always be recognized by the fact that I constantly cycle, jump, fight, listen, look around and a whole bunch of other things that not all players control ..Anyway, I said when you can't win it is easiest to remove a single player. I have been an administrator for over 20 years and mostly on Counter-strike. And if you can't divide the players into the possible and the so-called "fearful players", I'm sorry, but I'm definitely not one of them.Have a nice evening and be glad you 'punished me', feel victorious my friend. Peace..
  • Yeah, so I want to add something here, if we were the kind of admins who just ban everyone who's better than them, you'd have been long gone my friend.

MuMe wrote:

... by the fact that I constantly cycle,
    That is exactly what you do, you cycle around some covers/buildings on some maps in a fixed tight loop.
    And believe me, I have watched you for more than 1 or 2 times.

Btw, I have a demo of you camping that spawn at countdown, not so serious to be called out for, but since you asked for it i'll send it!

MuMe wrote:

I'm one of the players who always move and make a mess on the server.
    Ow you do make a mess on the server, you manage to decrease the number of players by 10, by playing for 3-4 consecutive maps
    "Life without music is just an error, an exhaustion, an exile."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche.
  • That is exactly what you do, you cycle around some covers/buildings on some maps in a fixed tight loop.
    And believe me, I have watched you for more than 1 or 2 times.

Btw, I have a demo of you camping that spawn at countdown, not so serious to be called out for, but since you asked for it i'll send it! :D

My friend, couldn't you have made more nonsense? With nothing else to say ... ,, You go around in a circle .. ХахахаThe truth is that I am a thorn in the eyes of most of you. Why? Because I'm a tough player, it's not easy with me, you can't play quietly and beat every map.Why didn't I say something about any of you, because I have nothing to say, I don't care who plays, I just have fun.Not that a friend, but you have a lot of bread to eat until you become a true soldier on CD! I wish you happy holidays and more smiles. And last but not least, more CD workouts ;)
  • M... merry christmas everyone :hmm: :rofl:

I will add, I thoroughly enjoy playing against MuMe, although I have been on the new COD as of late
    I find your playstyle enjoyable to be fighting against ^^

I just noticed this thread gaining a bit of heat, thought I'd throw my hat in :lol:
    Kind Regards,
    GB|Freaky
    GB-Server Head-Admin - War Team Leader
    ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
    For clan-war inquiries or game related disputes,
    feel free to contact me through PM or email.
    Email: freaky@gb-clan.de
    Discord: GB Discord
  • MuMe wrote:

The truth is that I am a thorn in the eyes of most of you. Why? Because I'm a tough player, it's not easy with me, you can't play quietly and beat every map
    If you think so....then you are talking nonsense.....just saying.

As your ban has expired.... i will close this thread.
    Regards
    DoMaxiHa

GB-Management | Leader | Server Engineer

Need Support? >> Contact me

GB-Discord >> German Bash Discord

Want to write me an Email about clan-wars, informations etc. ? >> domaxiha@gb-clan.de

Freaky Winner of
3rd GB Event
Q1 2019