Application to become a GB-Clan Member

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Application to become a GB-Clan Member

• Ingame-Name (same as the topic headline) - MiMiEn27
    • Your forename - Mohd. Syahrhiemin Bin Suffian
    • Your age - 16 years old(born in 2003)
    • Specifics about your person - I love play shooting game a lot, need friend to play together, I don't like people who hacked or cheat in the game. No girlfriend.
    • Specifics about your residence - Malaysia, Sabah, Sandakan
    • Why do you want to join our clan? - To help this clan to grow more and become more popular in the entire world and I played in GB-Clan server for so many time.
    • Which game experience do you have? -COD4 (sp & mp), Rainbow Six Siege, L4D2, CSGO, Black Shot, Paladin, Dying Light and more.
    • How did you find us? - Back in 2016 *CONTENT REMOVED* I buyed the legal COD4 from Steam and wanted to play your server more often.
    • Did you read our ruleset ? -Yes
  • Hey MiMiEn27, thanks for your interest in joining our clan!

(admins only: echelon.gb-clan.de/clientdetails.php?id=281159)

One question though, we haven't seen you on our servers since 27/11/2018 why the sudden interest now ?

Anyways, good application man, it will be discussed in the clan's next management meeting!
    "Life without music is just an error, an exhaustion, an exile."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche.
  • Because in that time my mom forced me to study to get A's in exam, so no phone, no computer in that time...And I got at least 5 A's..Now I have free time to play and more interest to play in your server..
  • Hello,
    Good that you wrote an application.
    But with that huge gap between your last connection and today, I dont think that you will have a Chance.

I am not saying yes and not saying no. But for your Sake, be active in the next days/week.
    Regards
    DoMaxiHa

GB-Management | Leader | Server Engineer

Need Support? >> Contact me

GB-Discord >> German Bash Discord

Want to write me an Email about clan-wars, informations etc. ? >> domaxiha@gb-clan.de

• Hey MiMiEn27, we have discussed your application, and for reasons of inactivity, we decided to decline it!
    Thank you for your interest in joining us!
    Keep on playing!
    "Life without music is just an error, an exhaustion, an exile."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche.
Freaky Winner of
3rd GB Event
Q1 2019