So no one is playing MW anymore?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So no one is playing MW anymore?

Still people here that are loyal to MW?
      Because I think I wont buy CW.

I would be up for HC stuff.
      Regards
      Domaxiha / Seiðr

GB-Management | Leader | Server Engineer

Need Support? >> Contact me

GB-Discord >> German Bash Discord

Want to write me an Email about clan-wars, informations etc. ? >> domaxiha@gb-clan.de

• I always try mw these days, but the lobbys are just trash rn.

when i play shot confirmed u cant reach the point limit, cuz ppl are sitting on his ass and kill u while u killing the enemies and try to get the point.
      And then they take the point from us (so they deny us all points ) away and go back to there position and wait again :thumbsup: U cant reach them, cant take points ... rly funny

TDM is a bit better playable i think, but idk why the most player lean there weapon against something and just wait for moving enemies like me - feels like u move u loose.

FFA is for me the best playable mode, cuz obv 7 ppl are not moving but i am. So i can slidly outplay a bit here.

Spawnflips - the spawnflips are amazing, when u are the only player who run across the map and see no enemy and you are the only one who are on the opposite side from your team,
      the enemys should rly are right or left from u. Suprice your whole team are respawning infront of u, although i am alone there :hmm:

Warzone - I am just bad in wz - dont know when, where to move etc. - played some rounds with joe :hi: so he got a bit handicaped while playing with me

Bocw is in my opinion not finished

the footspeps are 800x louder than in cod 4 or other cod´s and listen just weird
      the maps are awfull
      the time to kill timer is rly nice - kappa
      the killstreaks system is a joke -> every player get streaks, although u died between the kills, cuz its score relevant ( like on some FFA Server - AX & HC i think )
      + the nube tube is a killstreak too like wtf?
      and no comment to sbmm

The post was edited 5 times, last by Kater ().

• honestly, the updates were just getting to ridiculous and time consuming to keep on top of that I haven't updated it since September :whistling:
      Kind Regards,
      GB|Freaky
      GB-Server Head-Admin - War Team Leader
      ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
      For clan-war inquiries or game related disputes,
      feel free to contact me through PM or email.
      Email: freaky@gb-clan.de
      Discord: GB Discord
    • True that. updates are huge af.

To be up to date, is as you said, ridiculous.
      But the game iteself is awesome. Tbh, the best cod since years.

Btw.......
      Regards
      Domaxiha / Seiðr

GB-Management | Leader | Server Engineer

Need Support? >> Contact me

GB-Discord >> German Bash Discord

Want to write me an Email about clan-wars, informations etc. ? >> domaxiha@gb-clan.de

• 228gb is so stupid - I've updated it now, for 2 weeks until another one is pushed anyway haha
      Kind Regards,
      GB|Freaky
      GB-Server Head-Admin - War Team Leader
      ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
      For clan-war inquiries or game related disputes,
      feel free to contact me through PM or email.
      Email: freaky@gb-clan.de
      Discord: GB Discord
    Freaky Winner of
    3rd GB Event
    Q1 2019